*sits in a tree*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rant/Compain

+2
cookiemonster
Admin
6 posters

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Rant/Compain - Page 23 Empty Re: Rant/Compain

Post  ninjawafflekitty Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:14 am

Yeah.
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Rant/Compain - Page 23 Empty Rant/complain

Post  Popup_1232 Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Guys I'm starting to think something's wrong with Nick. I feel like he's not treating me right. First he lied to me because he wanted a picture. I said "No" and he kept convincing me saying that no one will see it. So I made a mistake and in the end he told me he got hacked. Months later (August) I've realized that he had a multiple personality disorder and he said that his other half asked me for pictures. I broke up with him because he basically lied to me. Me and him had a really big fight and he wrote pretty mean things to me saying that my "orgasms are fake when I had phone sex with him". 2 hours later he apologized what he said and he reeled me in. Then, I told him that I don't do pictures and I don't want to tease in the webcam. He doesn't take the teasing for a webcam "No" for an answer. 2 months later he lied to me saying that he wanted a picture and I said it was disrespectful.  I had a really big fight with him. Then, he apologized. Worse, me and him sext, cybersex. (etc.) most of the time, barely conversations. I keep getting distracted from my work from him and it's making me feel upset. Another thing he did was that he made my Role-play daughter touched me inappropriately and I didn't like that. (It was RP and she was blindfolded.) Then, he sometimes calls me his " sexy Assistant". I just felt like that was kind of offensive because it sounds kind of derogatory term to use. When I tried breaking up with him, it's because he usually makes me feel bad. So when I broke up with him, he put me through a harsh cycle and it was "Friends > "*kisses*" >lust. Then, I would always get confused and then he said that me and him should stay friends for a while. He kept doing it a lot and I felt like he was playing through my emotions. He said that his other half is a player/violent. He said that his other personality is gone forever but only God knows if that's true. I doubt it might not be. It broke my heart.

I honestly don't know if he's right for me. Everyone tells me that "You're on your own Pauline. You're a grown up, pull your big girl panties". Honestly, I don't know what to do with him and I want to know what you guys really think of him and should I break up with him after the pain he put me through?
Popup_1232
Popup_1232

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:22 pm

Break up with him. Flat out.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Popup_1232 Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:26 pm

Thank you so much Frances.

Do you think he was verbally abusing me though?
Popup_1232
Popup_1232

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:27 pm

Of course.

I think it's more emotional abuse but still, abuse is abuse. Doesn't matter what kind.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Popup_1232 Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:29 pm

Oh wow, everyone is right. He also manipulative. Everytime he makes me feel bad, he would always say "Baby I'm so sorry, I'm not like that.". Then, he would make me feel bad again for another reason.

Thank you though. I think he's like that because he doesn't get along with his family.
Popup_1232
Popup_1232

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:30 pm

Just break up with him. You shouldn't have to deal with it for any reason.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Popup_1232 Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:32 pm

Yeah, I will :3

Everything's going to be alright.
Popup_1232
Popup_1232

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:32 pm

Things will be alright. Good luck.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Popup_1232 Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:33 pm

Thank you :3
Popup_1232
Popup_1232

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:34 pm

Welcome. ^^
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:45 pm

Mom decided to have long drawn out conversation about how I don't do anything right when she asks me to, but when someone else does I jump to do it. I just wish she would be nicer. I mean, would kill her to say please or at least ask without yelling or telling all the things I dont do first? I like doing things for other people because their nice and tell I'm good at things and they don't make me feel like shit...
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:46 pm

Such a bitch.. hug
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:23 pm

Omfg I swear to god I'm going to kill somebody Today is dress rehersal day and no ones fucking dressEd and the main fucking guy isn't fucking here and no ones serious about this and they don't understand how important this is to me.
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:25 pm

It should be important to all of you, shouldn't it??? I mean, that's kind of the point in being there.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:29 pm

It's like they don't even care! Johanna and Josphe are seniors, so they just want to pass this class and they just have to sell a couple a tickets and they never want to do anything, and Mr.G was just like "Just do it without him" and like how the fuck am I supposed to be okay with this and it's stressing me out so bad

Least Zach and Rachel are trying to make me feel better
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:30 pm

God...

Well, that's good.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:39 pm

Yeah..

We probably not even gonna have time to go on today.
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:40 pm

Cause people are fucking dicks.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:35 pm

So, I was asked to do a market pull, which is just stuff from the extra stuff we have, and put it away and a little challenge, which is stuff that should have gone out but didn't, and someone was to come and help me. They sent fucking Gary. In the time he puts one thing away, I'm done with half a big box of mixed up stuff and he disappears whenever the fuck he feels like and he trie to joke around about and my head was and still is hurting, and I was not in the mood for his shit. Instead of taking the cart with him, he'd walk back and fourth to it and I told him, not mean or anything, "You know, you can take the cart with you. That's why it has wheels." because he's so fucking slow to begin with and it wastes time when the cart has wheels for a reason. Pete was in the next isle and Gary told Pete I was picking on him so, of course Pete asked me why and I told him, I wasn't picking, I just told him he could take the cart with him cause walking back and fourth to it is a waste of time and not needed, and Pete agreed with me. And then, like five minutes later, we had a ton of M&Ms to put at check lanes so, I gave him the cart and took like eight little juice bottles from the cart for the Café and he said to me "The cart has wheels, you can take it with you." and got all snotty, to which I told him "I thought you might like it for the five boxes of M&Ms since I can carry what I have. I don't need any more of your damn attitude this morning." So he did the try and act cute to stay out of trouble thing and Told him to quit the shit and went and told Pete because, I am not dealing with him and Fuck Face constantly.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:28 pm

Okay this week was already shitty all by itself because of the people who I have to interact with daily who for some reason decided this was the week where I wouldn't exist/matter/was just an annoyance and these people were people I called friends and I was feeling terrible about it and I didn't say anything because I didn't know what to do nor did I know how to deal with it and today it finally felt like it was over and I mattered again I was really happy because I was gonna be able to come home and not have to worry about anything, no homework no chores and Jake wasn't gonna be on the comptuer. The Mingus I get home Jake says the buttons aren't working Mom yells at him blah blah blah I try to fix it. Checked all the programs to make sure everything was receiving properly, did a restart and did a scan and nothing worked, so I googles and interweb said to check toque sure it was uptodate, and if it was, do a system restore. I really didn't want to do a system restore, because then I basically have to redownload everything. Went into my room to ask Tanna if she had any important files on the word thingy and she said no, so I started. Literally a second after Mom comes in and says clean the room. I nod and go about setting up the system restore, and not even a minute after she left she comes back and yells at me to start cleaning or she'll take the computer away. I control myself because I don't want to get into a shouting match, finish up the system restore and roll back in the chair I was sitting in to get up, and I shit you not like five seconds after she left she came back and yelled at me for still not cleaning. I loose it because I was already mad about getting yelled at for trying to help her, and the getting yelled at again because I told Emerson I wasn't gonna let him take the keyboard apart, and mom yells about if I didn't want help I shouldn't ask

I NEVER ASKED EMERSON FOR HELP, HE JUST CAME OVER AND STARTED TELLING ME WHAT HE WAS GONNA DO

So now she took the computer and she said and I quote "I'll think about giving it back" and I just want to punch her in her stupid godamn face and make march roll around so I can get a job and buy my own fucking computer that no ones gonna be allowed to touch and she can't take away whenever the hell she feels like

Did mention all that happen to Jake for breaking a part of the computer was a scolding and I got it taken away for not having god like speed and cleaning the room within two minutes.
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:30 pm

Jfc, you better hope I never meet your mom.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:32 pm

I know you aren't supposed to wish bad on your parents because they had you but I wish she would get in that stupid godamn car that means so fucking much to her and go the fuck away and never come back
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:33 pm

You can wish bad on her all you want cause she treats you like shit anyway and, I've been wishing bad on mine for like six months so fuck them. If you didn't want kids, you shouldn't have had them.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:37 pm

I just wish there was something I could do. Dad will never leave her because he loves her and I can't leve because I don't have money or a way to earn it and my mom will be damned if I try to leave anytime before eighteen and I sick of waiting for this to all be over because I have been since I was like ten
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum