Back to top Go down

Re: Random Shit

Post  Guest on Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:37 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46HWK3s3b5I

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:34 pm

Faded...

A once great warrior sat in a meadow of a lonely forest. His scare told his story for him, the battles he had fought, the people he had killed, his life's journey... Deep in thought, he say there motionless. Nothing disturbed the man. It was as if he was in his own world. He exhales, a quick glimpse of pain crossing his face but, he steeled himself from it. After a moment, he returned to his meditation.
Francespsywaffle
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:45 pm

LOLOL xD

16:51 20/08/13
message 1 of 4482

Asimkhan9
Re: :0!

I dont even know Frances...we tell no one. xD

16:51 20/08/13
message 2 of 4482

Keyara

I can't even.

What the hell Re we doing?? xD

16:49 20/08/13
message 3 of 4482

Asimkhan9

HFK ;__; put Nick down! D:< *throws a marshmallow at you*

16:48 20/08/13
message 4 of 4482

Keyara

*grabs a bunny* I AM TOO!

16:46 20/08/13
message 5 of 4482

Asimkhan9

O.O

*holds marshmallows in my hand* Frances, im armed.

But, they taste goooooood. xD

16:43 20/08/13
message 1 of 4476

Asimkhan9

Oh..well please dont eat bunnys, and tell your friend Fade not to aswell pweasee c:

16:42 20/08/13
message 2 of 4476

Keyara

Can't fool me.

16:40 20/08/13
message 3 of 4476

Asimkhan9

But I painted them like a tiger o:

16:40 20/08/13
message 4 of 4476

Keyara

I can the difference between a tiger and a bunny, Asim.

16:39 20/08/13
message 5 of 4476

Asimkhan9

o.o

I SHALL GET ALL THE BUNNYS AND PAINT THEM LIKE A TIGER. xD

16:37 20/08/13
message 6 of 4476

Keyara

I've never had pickled rabbit. That might be good. xD

16:35 20/08/13
message 7 of 4476

Asimkhan9

I SHALL TAKE ALL THE BUNNYS AND PUT THEM IN PICKLE JARS. xD

16:34 20/08/13
message 8 of 4476

Keyara

YOU CAN'T BREAK ME! xD

16:32 20/08/13
message 9 of 4476

Asimkhan9

AHHHHHH! xD *rips clomps of hair out* xD

16:31 20/08/13
message 10 of 4476

Keyara

Ooooh, bacon wrapped bunny. xD

16:30 20/08/13
message 11 of 4476

Asimkhan9

Sad Frances=bacon in the fridge=happy Frances=happy bunny and alive bunny xD

16:28 20/08/13
message 12 of 4476

Keyara

Happy bunny=no food=sad Frances xD

16:23 20/08/13
message 13 of 4476

Asimkhan9

Happy life=bunny living=happy bunny. xD

16:20 20/08/13
message 14 of 4476

Keyara

Happy life=full stomach=bunny for food XD

16:19 20/08/13
message 15 of 4476

Asimkhan9

NO! DAMN BUNNY=HAPPY LIFE. xD

16:16 20/08/13
message 16 of 4476

Keyara

DAMN BUNNY=FOOD xD

16:11 20/08/13
message 17 of 4476

Asimkhan9

ITS NOT FOOD, ITS A DAMN BUNNY! xD

16:09 20/08/13
message 18 of 4476

Keyara

IT'S FOOD. I EAT FOOD. xD

16:06 20/08/13
message 19 of 4476

Asimkhan9

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT, FRANCES! xD

16:04 20/08/13
message 20 of 4476

Asimkhan9

Soo..like if you saw a cute little bunny family chilling and watching T.V on the sofa..you would rip there roof off and eat them?! D=

16:02 20/08/13
message 21 of 4475

Keyara

LOL, they're tasty. xD

15:59 20/08/13
message 22 of 4475

Asimkhan9

;;;;;;;;______________;;;;;;;;;;;; im laughing so much. xD

15:58 20/08/13
message 23 of 4475

Keyara

And so do I. xD

15:56 20/08/13
message 24 of 4475

Asimkhan9

;______; NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

15:55 20/08/13
message 25 of 4475

Keyara

Fade eats bunnies. xD

15:53 20/08/13
message 26 of 4475

Asimkhan9

Okay xD maybe Fade should find a happy bunny..xD

15:52 20/08/13
message 27 of 4475

Keyara

We'll see what happens. xD

15:51 20/08/13
message 28 of 4475

Asimkhan9

NUU D:

15:49 20/08/13
message 29 of 4475

Keyara

I can't control what I write, it just happens. xD

15:48 20/08/13
message 30 of 4475

Asimkhan9

MAKE IT MORE HAPPY! D:<

15:47 20/08/13
message 31 of 4475

Keyara

It's making everyone cry or almost cry. I'm so terrible. xD

15:45 20/08/13
message 32 of 4475

Asimkhan9

I nearly cried. xD

15:45 20/08/13
message 33 of 4475

Keyara

http://francespsywaffle.deviantart.com/art/Faded-394324971

15:37 20/08/13
message 34 of 4475

Asimkhan9

Of course! xD

15:28 20/08/13
message 35 of 4475

Keyara

Wanna read it? xD

15:23 20/08/13
message 36 of 4475

Asimkhan9

Oh I see xD

15:22 20/08/13
message 37 of 4475

Keyara

Well, it started off okay and then it got sad because Fade just can't catch a break.. xD

15:19 20/08/13
message 38 of 4475

Asimkhan9

What was it about? c:

15:19 20/08/13
message 39 of 4475

Keyara

Blah...

I wrote a story the other day.

15:15 20/08/13
message 40 of 4475
Francespsywaffle
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Faded...

A once great warrior sat in a meadow of a lonely forest. His scars told his story for him, the battles he has fought, the people he had killed, his life's journey... Deep in thought, he sat there motionless. Nothing disturbed the man. It was as if he was in his own world. He exhaled, a quick glimpse of pain crossing his face but, he steeled himself from it. After a moment, he returned to his meditation.
No sooner had he lost himself again, a lady quietly walked into the meadow. She was tiny compared to the giant but, did not seem to fear him. Actually, she seemed quite happy to see him. She tip-toed over to him and sat in front of him, waiting patiently. "Araris?..." she spoke softly but, he didn't respond. She sighed and sat there waiting for him.
A few minutes later he looked up at her. She smiled. He looked at her in disbelief and sat straight up in his bunk. He looked around the darkened room and sighed... "Why?" was the only word to escape his lips. He sat there alone in the dark, listening to the nothingness.
"'Rari?" a small, timid voice called out into the room.
The tall man sighed, "What, Child?"
"Why, what?"
He just sighed.
"Please?"
"Just more dreams."
"Are they good?"
"Yes..."
"Then, why do they make you sad?"
"They are not real."
Silence...
The sheets on the bunk rustled around and a small girl snuggled up to him. He hugged her tightly as if letting go of her would kill him. She hugged him back, just the same, and they sat together. They both knew deep down they were not really family but, all they had were each other.
The young girl sniffled, "I-I have dream t-too, 'Rari..." He rested a large hand on her head and sighed. She giggled as if the sadness was never there and yawned. He laid back down on the bunk and hugged her close. She squirmed around a little before settling down with him and falling asleep.
The sun rose as it always did the next morning and the first few rays of light crawled across his face. He yawned, still tired from waking all night but, he trudged on.
He sat up, careful not to disturb the still sleeping girl, and stretched his enormous, tattered wings. He looked down at the girl and nodded to himself before leaving the bunk for good.
He dawned his usual garb, all black. A pair of black boots, a pair of black pants, a black t-shirt and, a worn and faded black frock coat are what he wore. The fabrics just as scarred as he and holding the same tales.
The man looked back at the child and left the coat with her before leaving the house,hooking a large claymore to his belt as he walked out the door. The giant sword looked as a normal sword would on a regular persons' belt. The man's stature dwarfed the sword and made it an easy one handed weapon, perfect for himself.
He strolled off into town. It was not a normal looking town though. Many of the homes were up in trees along with various other places of business. He glances around the forest town and wandered over to a tavern of sorts, ducking down through the doorway.
As he did so everyone stopped to look at him. He just shook his head and sat down at a table, waiting. He glances around the room a few times and kicked his feet up onto the table. He drummed his fingers on the sword's hilt and sighed.
He had been waiting for quite sometime before he heard a set of footsteps approaching from behind. "Late," he rumbled. The woman walked around to the other side of the table and sat before speaking.
"I know," she stated."
"What do you need?" He asked bluntly.
"Just someone knocked off, Fade."
He nodded.
"It pays well for minimal effort."
Fade, or was it Araris, nodded again.
"Half your payment." She spilled some coins out onto the table and he scooped them up. She then slid a piece of paper across the table, stood, and walked away without another word.
He shrugged and picked the paper up, unfolding it in the process. It contained a location and a description of his target. He read over the paper;
"Your target can be found in the center of town at noon. He is there everyday. He will stop by the shops before heading into one of the back allies. He is roughly eighteen hands in height, has dirty blonde hair, wears smithing clothes, and carries a set of duel swords."
Fade nodded and stuffed the paper in his pocked before heading back outside. He climed up on top of the tavern and into the trees, completely silent. He made his way through the trees with the stealth of a trained assassin and perched on a branch near the town's center.
He sneaked across the tops of the building searching for his prey. When he got a good view of the whole place he squatted down and peered out into the crowd of busy people. The man he was looking for was mixed into the crowd but, he spotted him and continued across the roof tops.
He watched as the man hurriedly made his way into an alley and Fade crept across the tops, following him. When they were both far enough down the alley he dropped down behind the man and covered his mouth.
The man struggled and growled but Fade, being a monster of a man, easily kept him still and snapped his neck with little effort before dropping the body. With that, he disappeared back up into the trees without a trace.
He looked up at the sky and shook his head. Before long he was back at the small tavern picking up the rest of his money. A few people stopped him to ask questions but, he just shook his head at the name Araris. He use to be but, not anymore...
Fade walked along, stopping in a few shops before heading back to the small house where the girl waited for him. She was sitting with his coat up in a large, hanging chair and coloring. She stopped the instant the door swung open and tackled him.
He caught her and she huffed. She hugged him anyway and he sighed. The girl frowned at him. "Why are you not happy? You were yesterday?..."
He set her down and shook his head.
"Please be happy..."
He shook his head again.
She whimpered at him and he hugged her. The girl was only eight, far too young to understand Fade's pain but, she always tried to comfort him. He handed her a small cloth pouch and she was more than happy to accept it.
He slid down the wall and the little girl plopped down beside him as she stuffed candies in her mouth. He rest his head back against the wall and closed his eyes.
"I brought dinner too, Frances."
She smiled and hugged him.
He nodded and put a hand on her head.
"What did you bring?"
"Ox tails."
Frances smiled and flapped her wings.
She dug through the bag frantically and dug out a container. She sat in front of fade and opened the container. They sat there and ate their meal together and watched night set in through the large window of the living room.
He nodded at his companion and she walked back to the bedroom to get ready for bed. Fade sat alone for a few minutes in silence and carefully closed his hand around the necklace he wore. The tall man muttered about his dream from the night before and let the necklace go again and stood.
He grabbed his frock from the chair and stopped to look at what Frances drew before heading back to bed. She was already laying in her own cot when he walked into the room. He sat on the edge of his and sighed, "Thank you..."
"Do you like them?"
He nodded.
She smiled. "They are for you."
"Why do happy things make you sad?..."
Fade just shook his head.
The girl sighed "I-"
He cut her off, "I know."
Frances smiled and yawned. He nodded and she rolled over to sleep for the night. He kicked his shoes off and laid his head back on his pillows. He glanced over at the child before blowing out the candle that kept the room lit.
Hours past as he stared at the ceiling, knowing his sleep was false. His thoughts were broken by the rustling of the bed sheets and Frances curled up next to him, plagued by her own nightmares. He ran a hand through her hair and sighed as the light crawled across his face.

Dream
The sun had just risen over the small house that Fade and Frances called home. It wasn't an extravagant place but, it was home. A living room, a small kitchen, a wash room and a bedroom were all it contained. The two had been living together for a little over half a year now and had become quite a pair. If one did not know any better, they would call them father and daughter but, by far, that was not the case.
The two were always happy to be in each others company though and today they had the entire day together. The giant man pulled on his coat and leaned against the wall, waiting for his young companion.
"Hurry up, Child," he called.
"I am! I am!" Frances said in frustration.
He just shook his head and clipped his sword to his belt.
A few minutes later Frances trudged down the hall, dragging a sword much too large for herself. She dropped it and gave a sigh of relief to which the large man just shook his head. She huffed at him.
"You wanted a sword."
She whined, "But, it is so heavy.."
"You will be able to carry it someday."
"I want it now!" She huffed.
"Patience," was all he replied.
The tiny girl huffed again and tried to lift the sword. She closed her eyes and with all her might tried to heave the weapon off the ground. After a few seconds, the sword swiftly lifted into the air and Frances peeked to see what she had done. She was very excited to see what she had accomplished. "I did it!" she exclaimed and dropped the sword. Fade dropped the blade and let it fall to the ground with the rest.
Frances smiled. "I did it."
He nodded.
She giggled.
"Ready to go?" The man asked.
"Yes!" She shouted and bolted out the door.
He shook his head and followed.
Frances was happy that they got to spend the say together and Fade, while much less enthusiastic, enjoyed these days as well. They strolled along a small path covered in the shade of the forest. It was a fairly quiet morning except for any racket Frances stirred up. She liked chasing the small forest animals and often got carried away with it.
Fade stopped in his tracks and looked around. He heard something walking nearby and was waiting for it to show in the nearby brush. Frances was less interested in what had caught the man's attention and continued chasing her squirrels.
"Frances!" Fade snapped.
She immediately stopped and looked down at him before looking around. She stayed very quiet and watched him as he scanned the forest.
A doe pranced by and they both watched it. Frances looked down at Fade and he shook his head at her. She pouted. He shook his head again and kept walking.
The girl huffed and hopped down to walk next to her mentor. He glanced down at her and she looked up at him.
"Why?" She asked.
"We have food," he stated.
"I am hungry though," she argued.
"We have what we need."
"I want it though," she complained.
"Want and need are different, Child."
"I do not understand..."
"You will."
"When?"
"When you are older."
The conversation was interrupted when Frances tripped and fell. She laughed and he helped her back up. Frances brushed herself off and smiled. He chuckled and shook his head.
Frances tugged on his arm and he raised it, her still holding on, so that the girl was eye level with him. She laughed and flapped her wins, swinging around in the air. He shook his head at her and set her back down. Frances climbed up onto his shoulder.
Fade shrugged his shoulder and she fell back onto the ground. He had an odd way of playing but, Frances was just happy to have made a friend.
He picked her back up off the ground and she smiled at him. Something in that innocent smile hurt him and he just nodded at her. Frances hugged him and yawned. He turned and started back to their small home.
The small girl yawned, "I had fun.."
He nodded. "I did too."
She smiled. "Good."
He nodded again.
He walked for a while again, in silence since the child had fallen asleep. He walked into the now dark house and back to the two cots to lay Frances down.
Today had been good and few days were good for the scarred warrior. He stretched out on his cot and closed his eyes, hoping the good would last just a little longer.

Reality

The night was silent, not even the crickets graced the night with noise. The only thing visible were two silhouettes walking thought the darkened forest. They walked cautiously, always looking around. One of them stopped and sighed, "Pointless."
The other laughed, "Beats sitting around."
The taller silhouette nodded.
"We will walk a little further. Perhaps we will find something good."
"Or, maybe, we will find nothing because doing recon in the dark is pointless!"
The shorter man laughed.
:Why did they let you drag me along?
"If I want anyone walking in enemy territory with me, it is you, Little Brother."
He sniggered, "Kiss ass."
The other just laughed.
They continued their search hoping to find something that could turn this war in their favor. It had been such a long year already for everyone. He missed his little house on the outskirts of town and he missed Frances. Frances...
He shook the thought away as they spotted a small fire. The pair stopped for a moment to see if they could spot anyone. The forest was too dark though and the fire too far off for them to clearly see.
They stood for a moment, mulling over their options. Perhaps it would be safer to return to base camp and report for now. That or they could pursue who they had found.
"We should go back, Michael..."
He laughed, "Where is the fun in that?"
"I rather live until tomorrow."
"What could the harm bee?" The older brother goaded.
The taller man went to answer but was cut short by a searing pain in his side. He coughed and clutched his side, dropping to one knee.
"What the hell?!" Michael shouted.
His younger brother pulled his leg from under him so that he fell, a sword just missing the top of his head. They both looked around for the footsteps they heard in the dark but, could not find the source.
Someone lifted the younger man to his feet and he growled, trying not to show the agonizing pain he was in. The gaping wound on his side drained blood from him rapidly making him weak.
"So these are the brothers everyone has been talking about. Lucky I caught you."
The injured one snarled, "Drop me!"
"If that is what you wish, Araris," the shadow said calmly before throwing him down.
He fell to the ground, panting, trying to contain the horrendous amount of pain he was in. The shadowed man kicked him in the side and Araris yelped. Michael quickly stood up and snapped. "You leave him alone!"
"Sh-shut up, M=Michael..." The downed man stammered.
"You should listen to him," a new voice said as a second shadow grabbed Michael and held a sword at his throat.
He became still as he felt the cold steel press against his throat. He sighed in defeat and looked down at his brother. Araris looked back at him and glanced around before giving a short nod.
"Move it," the second person ordered.
"No," Michael argued.
"Now!" The other snapped at him.
"Not unless you leave my brother alone!" He demanded.
"Fine, fine..." The second shadow said dismissively. "He is dead anyway."
Araris tried to fight the sleep that was falling over him but, his effort was starting to wain. He watched the two men walk off with his brother and passed out with that as his last sight.
He wasn't sure when he came to or how. He didn't even know where he was when he awoke. The last thing he remembered was those men walking away with his older brother.
A thought struck him and he sighed. It had to of been a dream. He and Frances had been separated at the start of this nonsense.
He was alone now, in a strange place he did not know. He tried to sit up but, the immense pain he was in kept him lying down. He took a deep breath and coughed. It hurt so badly. He closed his eyes again, maybe this nightmare was the real dream and he could go home again.
He rest his hand on his side and ran his fingers over the stitches. He glanced around the lonely room again and sighed. He thought about giving up. Who would actually miss him if he died? He shook his head and pushed himself up. He growled and pushed the pain to the side.
The lamp in the room was on and the house was quiet, the perfect time to leave without anyone noticing. At least the people who had found him left his belongings near the bed.
Araris gathered them up and got ready to head out. He spoke to himself as he got ready for the long journey ahead of him.
"I am alone now, truly alone. Araris is dead... I will have to go by my second name alone, not very many people know it. I have made it through a lot already. I will have to overcome this too. If I go back, that gives them a chance at doing more harm... Best lay low for a while. She has people to take care of her... I have to do this to keep her safe."
He sighed and carefully pushed himself to his feet, wincing at the terrible pain in his side. There was a long, and for the moment being, painful journey ahead of Fade.
He silently made his way out of the room, trying to remember the details. He wanted to come back to this place and repay his debt later but, he had more important things to do right now. He looked around the house for a few moments, taking somethings he knew he would need and opened the front door.
He ducked through the door to the outside and stood for a moment. Fade took a deep breath and walked of into the darkness, alone.

Business

The snow storm had picked up again causing a blizzard. The forest town was deserted, everyone hiding indoors. Only the glow of candles in the windows could be seen if someone were to pass through. The snow had been going on for days and the land was blanketed by it. Everyone was safely hidden away in their homes, waiting out the storm.
However, there was one man walking the lonely, snow covered street. He was extremely tall and extremely wall built, his features shrouded by a worn, black frock. The man carried a claymore at his side, a weapon too large for most but the perfect weapon for himself. He shook the now from his tattered wings and ducked down through a door into a nearly empty tavern.
The few patrons and the owner of the place stopped to glance at him and then quickly returned to what they were doing. They knew little of the tall man but, they knew enough. They knew his name, Fade. They also knew Fade was a man with a past. Not many purposely crossed paths with him for fear of their life. Many tall tales had been passed around about him.
He did not care though. He never did. Fade sat at the table in the corner, farthest from everyone, and yawned. It has been a long journey to meet with his newest client but, money was money. He propped his feet up on the table and rested his hands behind his head, closing his eyes for a moment. Fade exhaled and let his thoughts drift away. Sometimes it was nice to forget his past and just be. The giant yawned and glanced around as an unseemly man strutted into the tavern.
Fade studied the man for a moment and sat back up in his chair. The shorter man walked over to him and Fade nodded at the chair on the other side of his table. The man obliged and walked around to the other side of the table, taking his seat.
"You are Fade, yes?" The man asked.
Fade gave a curt nod.
"I have a job for you."
He raised an eyebrow.
"That is, if you are willing. It is rather risky."
Fade shrugged and held out an over sized hand.
The man smirked. "I have heard a lot about you and I know you do good work." He handed a small, white envelope over.
He shrugged dismissively and took the envelope.
His client chuckled and stood up. "I will leave you to your work. Meet me back here when you finish the job." With those final words, he left the tavern.
He just shrugged again and laid the envelope on the table. It could wait. He had been traveling all day already and going out on a job could be more dangerous than usual without some rest. The scarred man propped his feet back up on the table and relaxed again. He sighed. Parts of his past were not all that bad and he missed them.
This was his second time starting over and it hurt him deeply. He wanted nothing more than to go home just like everyone else who had been effected by the war. The he remembered, he was alone. Fade had no home. He sighed again and held a necklace tightly in his hand. It had belonged to his wife. He bowed his head and let the necklace go. He banished the emotion and relaxed in his chair once again.
The sun rose early the next morning, too early. Fade had slept in a corner of the tavern, not wanting to travel through the snow again the night before. He cracked his neck with a grunt and stood up, nearly smacking his head off the ceiling. He glanced around the empty tavern and opened the envelope from yesterday evening.
"You have one chance to take out your target so, you had better get it right. He will be in town tomorrow evening for a meeting. He wears a long, green cloak adorned with one of the royal crests. He stands medium height and has dark brown hair. He carries a rapier with him at all times and is known to be quite skilled with it. Keep an eye out for him near town hall."
Fade shrugged and folded the paper up, stuffing it into his pocket. It was the same thing as usual to him. He did not ask questions. He did his job, did it well and, moved onto the next poor victim that would fall by his hand. Most people thought of his life as exciting but, to Fade, it was very tiring. He traveled a lot, he had no home to return to and, he was always alone. He sighed and headed back out into the snow.
The snow had lessened to a flurry overnight and it was a little warmer. People had started to emerge from their houses and clean up the mess. This made Fade's already difficult job even more difficult. the more people that were around, the more likely his deed was to be seen. The tall man stood there and watched the families hurry about, cleaning the snow from their houses and playing. He sighed and walked away from it.
The center of town was still calm though. No one had come to clean up the snow yet. Fade looked around the deserted square and found a rooftop to hide on. He surveyed his surroundings and drew his bow from his back. He perched on the rooftop, all day, waiting for his target. Fade sat with the patience of a predator and waited.
He had been sitting for hours when his target finally walked by. The assassin nocked an arrow and took aim but, something stopped him from shooting the man down. He lowered his bow and watched a small boy who was following the man. Fade shook his head. He could not kill him. He returned his pow and arrow to their rightful placed and headed back to the tavern.
Once there, he sat back down in the same corner as before and waited. He kicked his feet up onto the table and took a long drink from his canteen. Fade sighed and looked at the ceiling. He started thinking again. He was lost in thought for quite a long while when an angry fist slammed down on the table.
"Why is he not dead?!" the client snapped.
Ignored.
"I demand an answer!" The man growled and drew a sword from his side.
Ignored.
"I hired you to do a job, dammit!" He snarled and swung his sword at Fade.
Fade, without ever moving from his seat, drew his sword and disarmed the man. "I know," he plainly stated.
"Why is he not dead then?!" The angered man yelled.
"Reasons," Fade replied calmly.
The man picked his sword back up and spat, "Finish the job or you will not walk out of here!"
Fade just shook his head. "Drop the sword or it will be you on the floor."
The enraged man swung at Fade again but, instead of staying seated, he rose to his feet this time, kicking the smaller man into the wall. The man hit the wall with a thud and yelped. He growled at Fade and stood back up. Fade snarled at him and pointed his sword at the hollow of the man's throat. The man paled.
The normally quiet man snapped, "I told you!"
The helpless man stammered, "Y-You would not d-dare."
Fade growled and dug his sword into the man's throat. "Did you know?"
The man yelped and trembled, "K-Know what?"
Fade growled again, "That he had a family!"
He nodded in response but was silent.
Fade looked at him coldly. "Do you have a family?"
The terrified man trembled and shook his head.
"Good," was all Fade said and he slit the man's throat.
The tavern had fallen silent when the commotion had began and everyone there had been watching. Fade glanced over at them and shrugged before taking his pay out of his dead client's pocket. Not a single person moved or uttered a word as the assassin simply stated, "Someone clean that up," and walked out of the tavern.
Francespsywaffle
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:49 am

3. Yes.

17. Does the place really matter? Kisses are good.

33. Well, considering my answer to number three, I hope you can figure it out.

34. See 33.

35. Yes.

41. And, we're back to 33.

44. What's you're definition of the word "romantic?"

46. And, back to 41.

62. Jessie might never talk to me again. xD

63. The conventional definition.

65. See 3.

68. Triangle

69. That weird slurping sound some people make when they kiss.

70. Why? Are you trying to hook up with me?

71. *laughing too hard to answer*

72. I think we've covered how I answer these questions.
Francespsywaffle
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:57 am

But what if I want to know 62? xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:59 am

Oh? xD
Francespsywaffle
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:59 am

Or, you know, nevermind... xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:01 am

Is that an offer? xD
Francespsywaffle
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:01 am

No, that's me being awkward. xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:02 am

Lol, I love you. xD
Francespsywaffle
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:04 am

Well, I'm glad. xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:05 am

You better be. xD
Francespsywaffle
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:06 am

Lol... xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:59 am

Kuba Szymko
How the hell Pewdiepie is funny? He dosent know how to make a Let's Play. He just Fucks around and DOSENT PLAY THE GAME. He just screams and makes stupid jokes. I think he dosent care about the games itself, only if he gets an early copy Like he did With Grey, a HL 2 Mod. Also, Narrowing to JUST Horror games is a bad move. Sure, he played To The Moon and some Just dance but these arent funny, they are forced, he should play, I dont know, Bastion, Cave Story, Something that its not Minecraft (because we have enouth of those). Anything but HORROR GAME. And He needs to learn how to make a lets play. Making stupid jokes, screaming and fucking around its not a way to do a lets play. Its about a game, he should tell about game itself, what he likes/dislikes, why this game is good/bad. I hope that one day he will understand that.
Oct 11, 2012
41 people

Rfi Ru Gu
you have no sense of humor nerd CURSE YA
Oct 13, 2012

Kuba Szymko
Excuse me, could you explain why Pewdiepie is funny? I do have a sense of humor, Pewdiepie dosent. I would make Lets plays (But I cant because not enouth disc space to make HD videos) and talk about this game not make STUPID JOKES and JUST FUCK AROUND. He needs to learn how to make lets plays.
Oct 13, 2012

Loveable Littlefoot
Ahem. Dude. Who Cares? Pewdiepie just like's to make people laugh. You just Dont have any humor
Dec 30, 2012

Tiago Oliveira
pewdiepie is the eight most subscribed channel in youtube,if he wasn't funny people wouldn't subscribe to his channel.
Feb 7

Tero Mentula
He only has subscribers because 12 year old girls don't know any better
Feb 19

Chris White
Tero Mentula

Or because people have a different sense of humor than yours.

I love it when someone doesn't find something funny, so they reason that absolutely no one else must find it funny either.
Apr 12

Chris White
He doesn't JUST do horror games, he does Happy Wheels, Bully, and some others which don't fall under horror.
Apr 12

Daniel Hernández Rino
Nigga you don't watch PewDiePie for srs stuff.
Aug 16

And then I stopped reading because I couldn't breath. xD
Francespsywaffle
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I'm so sorry, Jessie.

Post  Francespsywaffle on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:06 pm

The sun had begun to peek through the curtains and cast a glow onto the hammock that was hung in the room.  The man sleeping in the hammock grumbled and covered his eyes with an arm.  He didn't remember much if last night but, by the headache he had, it was either really fun or heartbreaking.
   He just lay there for a while, trying to collect his thoughts.  He sighed and rubbed his eyes before rolling over and stuffing his head under a pillow.  The hangover the man was suffering from was horrendous and was really starting to take a toll on him.
    What seemed like hours passed by but, in reality, it was probably only a few minutes.  The door to the room quietly creaked open and a second man entered the room,  the man leaned against the wall and folded his arms, a cane in one hand, and watched the other man laying in the hammock.
    He stood there in silence for a few minutes before speaking, being sure to keep his voice quiet for his hung over friend.
      "Are you leaving bed today, Lear?"
      The man laying in the hammock just pulled the covers over his head and grumbled.
      The crippled chuckles and shook his head, "It is your own fault."
      Lear snapped, "Shut up, Miles!"
    Miles sighed and hobbled over to the hammock with the help of his cane.  Lear rolled over to face the wall.  Miles sat in the hammock and crossed his legs,  he sat and watched his friend, trying to think of something to say.
    He thought of saying he was sorry but, he really didn't do anything wrong.  He thought of saying he understood but, he didn't.  Eventually, Miles decided the best option was silence and just sat there waiting for Lear to get up.
    Lear sat up after a while and held his head in his hands.  Miles frowned at him.  This was the third day in a row of drunken binges and seemed to be no end to it.
      He exhaled and looked at the floor, his words slurring together, "Why are you still here, Miles?..."
      Miles out a hand on his shoulder. "I am you friend."
      Lear took a shaky breath and was silent.
      "Easy there..."
      Lear nodded and swallowed.
      Miles sighed, "I am sorry..."
      Lear shook his head and hid his face in his hands.
      "Lear."
      Lear shook his head again.
    Miles sighed and hugged him.  Lear, who had managed to keep his composure, broke down into tears.  He sobbed and took a few broken breaths.  The poor man couldn't hold it back anymore.
    His wife had passed away three days ago and he was absolutely devastated.  A nasty flu had gone around and it had gotten to many people, including his wife.  Lear and Miles had been drafted, sparring them from it, but it still managed to take its toll.
    Miles sat there in silence as Lear tried to calm himself back down but, he hurt so much.  They were both still fairly young and there was a long time for him to be without his wife.
      The gimp patted his friend on the back and the man sniffled.
      "I-It hurts..." Lear whimpered.
      Miles sighed, "I know."
      "What am I suppose to do?..."
      "Truthfully, I do not know."
      Lear trembled. "Make something up for me.."
      There was a long, thoughtful silence before Miles spoke.  "Let us start with you not turning into an alcoholic."
      The other man whimpered hopelessly and nodded.
    Miles sighed and looked out the window.  It was getting dark and the night time shadows had started eating away at the sun.  He glanced back at Lear whom has fallen asleep and frowned.  His friend was a wreck.
    Miles shook his head sadly and laid his friend back on the pillows.  He knew tomorrow would be no better.  There would be regret.  There would be crying.  There would be bingeing.
    Truthfully, Miles didn't know what to do for his friend.  He wanted to help but, did not know what how.  Lear woke up, crying, and Miles sighed.  It was going to be a very long night.
Francespsywaffle
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Buying, Selling, Trading!

Post  Francespsywaffle on Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:31 pm

IcePoints to Spend:
25,549,661 IcePoints

[/b]So, as a reward to myself for being a good girl and not caving to all the people who offered to lend me IP for Heavy Saver, I'm going on a Buying, Selling, and Trading Spree! I'll be buying a lot of stuff from you awesome people. Thank you everyone who bought because I refused to take donations to the cause. Now, I will be happily returning your IP by buying any items of interest you may hold.  I'm not just looking for high ticket items, though they will be listed below.  I'm also looking for things to fill my gallery. Weird and quirky items would be wonderful for my gallery, even if not expensive. I'm sorry, I ramble when I'm excited.  Just give me an @Keyara if you post please! Thank you for participating! ^_^

All prices are negotiable and subject to changes so, I have left everything unpriced and open to talk.

Selling

60s Dabu Morphing Potion

60s Traptur Morphing Potion

Ice Snow Jar
x2

Love Ori Morphing Potion

Plushie Snow Jar

Plushie Traptur Morphing Potion

Tech Snow Jar

Gardening Handbook

Mystery Rock Candy

Rainbow Lollipop
x2

Red Dovu Ice Cube

Learn Ice Breaker

Programming Juice
Nate SoTM Item

Unamused Tabby Cat
roar SoTM Item

Buying

-Anything for my collections
-Colors I need for Kintoshi's closet
-Gallery things
-Christmas Gifts (If you think you have something interesting, rop me a PM and we can have a talk, they're surprises, thanks!)
-Things to complete my goals list (Located on profile)

Yellow Dovu Pinata 2012

Pinata Xypher Pinata 2013

Scarab Amulet
x2

One Month Gold Account
up to x3

OR

Three Month Gold Account

Custom Avatar
x4

Ice Cash
Lots and Lots

I'll add and take from both lists as things are bought, sold, or come to mind.

Thank you guys so much, this is so exciting!
Francespsywaffle
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:48 am

Hi everyone,

we need strategy to get as many of these books as possible.
So everyone apart from the captain, will be tasked with getting books
the captain has the hardest job of reading all the books to the pet.

Now there are three ways to get books,

1. book shop restocking this is a good plan but there is no use every single one of us in the book shop at all time so we might need to get our online shedule.
2. from user shops terribly laggy but what can you do it has to be done i recommend us using cowpros book list spilting it up and everyone buying out as much as they can of all the books on there part of the list.. plan??
3. trying to convince other users to restock or sell us large amount of books i have made an attempt for this on the market place, also if any of your friends didnt get into the sign ups rope them into help us out!! ya know it makes sense.

Now i dont mean to be bring up a touchy shubject but who is feeling a little poor? if you promise to spend it on books and you have no money i will fund you, so send me a message and set up a junk trade i will give you 200k each to start if you spend it all and the captain says they got a decent amount of books i will then give you more.

Ok so we need to decide a captain of upmost urgency, so i guess the question is do you want to be captain. This means you real be reading at minimum 5000 books to the pet so i want someone who will do this if so i dont mind who as long as they do. people who have already shown interest are
1. Tilas
2. Kirsty

Who else? then we will vote.

Books are best sent if in single amounts by send to friend
but anything over 10 should be done in trades really so the captain will also be able to work the trades and we need to decide captain asap so we can start getting those books transferred over as i have 1000 and i know mystify has 900 but we still need many more.

Ok keeping in contact it looks like skype is the best option as most seem to have it those that dont we can use the messaging here.
My skype is Kirstykate87

Ok guys i think thats it for now so tell me if you wanna be captain, and get books get lots of books.
Francespsywaffle
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Okay, so, right before dinner, Jordyn got the same weird stabbing pain around her middle and didn't tell anyone. So, that was about... Six maybe a little after. I was reading to her and about 8:45 it just hit me like like BAM. And, it felt like I was being stabbed the whole way around my middle and, I asked her about it, if she ever got anything like that and she was like "Yeah, before dinner and I still have them." Told her how I was feeling sick down in my stomach and all that and she told me that was how she felt. So, I had her go ask Dad and he asked her some stuff and told her it was probably from gym class cause lots of push-ups. So, I told him I had it too and he told me to go put a bra on, just in case it was a muscle pull and told me to go get the medals and took my blood pressure, which was normal, a little elevated heart rate cause I wasn't feeling good but, otherwise normal. Now, WHEN I had told him, I started to get real clammy and sweat. So, at this point, it's fucking almost unbearable and I told him maybe I should go to the ER and he said okay and I went back to my room. I was typing up that we were gonna go to the ER cause he said it might be walking pneumonia and right as I was finishing and about to send it just stopped for no reason, just like it came. And, I told him and he doused me in holy water front and back, pretty much pasted me to the wall with his hand on my forehead, ran it down my face, almost breaking my nose, passed out for just long enough to fall over, hit his head on the wall and the I helped him sit up. And now, Jordyn feels okay and Britt was feeling kind of funny too and she feels okay and we're all just sitting here trying to figure out exactly what the fuck happened.
Francespsywaffle
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty on Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:09 am

2/4/14: 6PM-??? Photos-Done
2/8/14: 9AM-5PM Makeup Class, Lunch, Shopping-Done
2/22 6:30AM-1:30PM Volunteer work
3/1/14: 10AM-2PM Queen's Breakfast, Fashion Show, & Boutique
TBA: Mother & Daughter Dinner
3/17-20/14: 7PM-10PM Rehearsals
3/21/14: 6PM-10PM: Final Rehearsals
3/22/14: 2PM-??? Pageant

Last edited by ninjawafflekitty on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
ninjawafflekitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The List

Post  Francespsywaffle on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:04 am

Margaritas
Sam Adam's Cherry Wheat
Play N64
-Mario Cart
-Mario Party -> w/ apple juice and pretzels
-Yoshi's Story
-Mischief Makers