*sits in a tree*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shit

5 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Random Shit - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Shit

Post  ninjawafflekitty Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:57 pm

Quiet, Quiet, don’t make a sound

The bad man has come to town

Hush now, be still

Just ignore the cold chill

Hide in the dark, claim your spot

Before he turns you into jungle rot
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Random Shit - Page 17 Empty War Diaries WIP

Post  Francespsywaffle Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:26 pm

15 Day of Autumn
                                                                                                 New Moon

We've been traveling for a long time now.  Almost a full moon and a half.  Hunting has remained good as has fishing and foraging.  They do always say that an army marches on its stomach.  It is good for moral that we have extra food anyway for us and for the animals.  I am very tired, but we have to keep marching.  We are suppose to rendezvous with the fifty first in the next few days, and then I can rest.  Being the lieutenant is difficult at times, but someone has to do it and I do enjoy helping everyone. My turn for watch will be soon.  I hope there is no trouble.

20 Day of Autumn
                                                                                               Waxing Crecent

We've been in a lot of small skirmishes the last several days.  It's left us all exhausted and quite a few of us injured.  No major casulties, but I'm still worried about infection with us being on the road and not at home.  Our healer is good though and so is our medic. I've been helping Geraldi a lot with the injured who aren't bad enough to need Max.  They're both nice.  Geraldi says I do a good job.  I'm not so sure about it, but it's still nice that he appreciates my help.

21 Day of Autumn
                                                                                                   Waxing Crecent

Met a boy today without a name in the troop.  He came into the medic tent all scratched up and with some nasty cuts.  He says that everyone just calls him 'Boy.' He seems really nice.  I am not sure why he was talking to me at all.  The only ones who bother with me at all are our captain and Geraldi.  Rari is a good captain.  He is not so mean like my other one.  I am glad we found each other again.  I missed him a lot when he had to go away, but his brother is a good person too.  Maybe I will get to see him again when we go home.  I would like that.

22 Day of Autumn
                                                                                                  First Quarter

I decided to sit with everyone around the big fire tonight.  I still feel a little out of place, but Rari assured me that I am safe here and that the others do not mind me so much.  They are all older than I am, but that means I got to listen to a lot of interesting stories.  I never got to sit with everyone before.  My old troops is a lot different from this one.  I like Rari's better though.  It is so much nicer and I do not have to be alone.  The hunting was good today too, so there was a lot of food for everyone.  We will be at the rendezvous point tomorrow afternoon.  I think Rari said their captain's name is Quara.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:42 pm

HERE ARE MY CRACK SHIPS FITE ME

Gaius x Douglas
Baxter x Douglas
Gaius x Douglas x Baxter (FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR DOUGLAS)
Six x Conroy my life blood
Six x Reese THIS IS NEW AND LIKE RLLY CUTE IN MY HEAD
Snitch x Varlam
Shocka x Swindler
Fade x Swindler
Aulis x Lynn
Liam x Jamie
Mal x Bayard
Kiro x Bayard (IS THAT WEIRD)
Fili and Kili x Lynn
Fili and Kili x Douglas
Fili and Kili x Six (THIS ONE BOTHERS ME A LITTLE BUT I LOVE IT)
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:08 am

YUP SEW ME

The rain pattered on the leaves and ground quietly as he walked through the forest. It was a drab day, but then again, they all were to him. The man seemed to have lost his place in the world and couldn't find another. He'd get over it. Eventually. Maybe.

A violent shiver made him stop walking for a moment and pull his coat around himself tightly. He'd walked a very long way despite the cold rain. His hands and feet had grown numb. The mad surveyed his surroundings with a heavy sigh and shook his head. He was miles from any sort of civilization. It didn't matter though. He had no family to miss him. He had no friends to mourn him if he didn't return.

Another hour passed and he found himself finally walking along a path. It was muddy and hard to traverse, but he managed. The truth was that the man didn't care where he ended up. He was just wandering aimlessly. Why should he bother caring when there was no one to care about him? Life seemed rather pointless and yet he kept walking. It would have been easier to lay down and quit, but he didn't feel like that was the right thing to do.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:40 pm

Are pesky spirits breaking things in your home? Blocking your door with snow? Scaring your friends and family? I can swear upon my own restless soul that I can defeat your spirit problem with a few handy items and the power of chants. Even if you aren’t a believer, you will be by the end of this book.

I’ll take you step by step through a procedure that is guaranteed to keep those spirits at bay. No more late night caterwauling, spiteful pranks or screams of terror from your guest! All you need is a few items and a clean room. I suggest a basement or attic.

First, gather the following materials:

Chocolate Spooky Pepper

Spooky Present

Ice Cube

After gathering the items, locate yourself and these items in a clean room (Spirits hate dust.) First, you must set the trap. Take the ice cube and place it inside the Spooky Present, and chat the following words three times. Manka treakee spive ika buox Vorpix. The chant roughly translates to “Trap the spirit in this cube.” Please be sure to practice the chant beforehand, as a mistake can result in you becoming trapped in the cube! Other things that have been reported is the spirits escaping and frostbite.

Afterwards, set up a small table and place the pepper and present next to each other, under the table. Spirits like to feel cozy and safe. The pepper is to entice the ghost because raiding the fridge is hard to do when you’re transparent. The present contains the ice cube, and after the ghost enjoys staring the pepper, they will open the present and become trapped in the ice cube. Storage suggestions for your newly trapped ghost is the fridge or outside in the snow. You can also sell the ice cube, but this is not recommended. Sometimes the ice cube will melt and return to wreak havoc upon your furniture and worldly possessions.

Side effects may include: Vengeful spirit, Coughing, Whirlwinds, Entrapment, Sneezing, Possession, Loss of Personal Items, Loss of Sanity, More Vengeful Spirits, Unsolicited Advice and Unwanted Visitors.
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum