*sits in a tree*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Shit

5 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Random Shit - Page 15 Empty Re: Random Shit

Post  ninjawafflekitty Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:14 am

So there's this lady and she works for this guy who owns this big operation and she's like an assassin but she's cooler and can hack stuff and is a thief and is super smart and she has cataracts in one eye and short black hair. When she was like 16 she lived with her parents in this closed off town where they pretended it was like the Victorian era and her dad arranges for her to be married to this guy and originally shes like yeah cool bro whatever but then she meets him one night and he's a total dick, so she run's away but everyone freaks and goes searching for her and right when she's gonna get caught the guy she works for saves her and teaches her how to be super cool and shit so she works for him as her way of repaying him so like later the dick is trying to marry off some other girl so the assassin girl goes to save her and she does but they didn't know that the girl had a little sister who's like three and the girl gets a infection and is really sick and ends up dying, so the little girl has no where to go so the assassin lady keeps her on a temporary basis but then dick finds out who she is and

idk thats as far as it went xD
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:17 am

That was beautiful. xD
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:20 am

I was a little high this morning xD
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:22 am

LOL
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Random Shit - Page 15 Empty I'm dangerous. xD

Post  Francespsywaffle Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:14 pm

Hey, nosleep. Joined just to tell my side of the story, been reading a lot when I'm bored. There's some good stories here, a shame they happen though. Anyways, I'll get to the point. Been reading a lot of tales about "zombie" viruses lately and well, it's here too.
To put a name with a story, I'm Frances. I don't live anywhere special, just a small town on the east coast of the US. Not a whole lot goes on around here, the most exciting thing normally is that someone stole something from a gas station. Lately though, things have been getting weird.
There was a news broadcast a few days ago about a man who bit someone downtown. There was a descrition of him, no film though. He was skinny, and pale, limped badly, growled before he bit the person? The victim was hospitalized the day after. They got a nasty infection, the news had said.
It's been a couple days since that and there have been military vehicles a lot lately. Now, up wher I use to live, this was normal, being near a base and all but, here, that's definitly not the case. We don't have anything like that here. It's been worrying me a lot so, I keep my blinds closed and the lights off. I live on the second floor of an apartment building so, I cleared off the balcony. It looks like no one lives here but, I do, and my cats.
I peak out the blinds every now and then, there's armored vehicles and people that come and go from the parking lot. I live right near a highway so, even if I can't see them, I hear them driving by. Late last night, early this morning, I saw a woman out back. Everyone's been pretty spooked lately and staying inside, I talk to my neighbors on the same floor, that's about it, unless I call somewhere, or go to get mail, thank God it's in the hall. So, back on track, about this woman. She was a lot like the guy on the news. Pale, skinny, had a lot of trouble walking and with motor skills. She didn't notice me and I'll sooner keep it that way.
A few minutes later, after I had walked away from the window, I heard gun shots so, I went to look. A couple of the military men had blown her head off! I back up from that window right quick. Didn't want to be seen. The military isn't wearing any sort of breathing aparatus so, either it doesn't spread thorough the air or it does and they don't know it. I hope it just doesn't..
It started out pretty suble, just a few vehicles but, within a few days there's a whole damn army out there! Between me and the neighbors we have enough food to last us quite some time. We'll be okay as long as the power and water isn't cut off. Maybe we can bunker up with the people who live above us.
I don't know what you all think but, I'm terrified. Suggestions, questions, anything calming, all comments are helpful and welcomed.
I'll be up for a while yet, I'm a night owl so, it's 2am and I'm wide awake. I'll be sure to update soon.
Update: Alright, it's about 4:30am now, I'm gonna call one of my buddies to see if he can make it over later and then I'm off to bed to try and sleep. I can hear a vehicle running out in the parking lot, haven't gone to look though.. Keep commenting, I'll get back to you all later when I get up.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:46 am

Gimme Free Food For Life Pablo!
- in the style of Abba

by Fruity Pebbles

I was sick and tired of everything,
When I called you last night from food library.
All I do is cooking and vacuuming and feeding the cat,
Wishing to have a tree that grows money.

Gimme! Gimme! Gimme free food for life!
Won't somebody help me go deep sea fishing!
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme free food for life!
I really want to go deep sea fishing!

Pablo, I was defeated, you won the war.
Pablo, promise to love me forever more.
Pablo, couldn't escape if I wanted to.
Pablo, knowing my fate is to be with you.
Shit-shit-shit-shit-shit Pablo!
Finally facing Pablo.

You are the showering pimp, here in food library.
Showering pimp, feel the beat from the tambourine.
You can go deep sea fishing, you can go deep sea fishing, having the time of your life.

Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! free food for life,
Won't somebody help me go deep sea fishing!

Our Funny Carrot Love

- A Love Song For Faloola
by I Don't Know

This one's for you Mrs Finklestein!

My love for you is like the most funny carrot,
Your face reminds me of handsome penguins,
Together, we are like cake and frosting.

Oh darling Faloola
My funny carrot,
My handsome broccoli ,
The perfect companion to my cake soul.

Slo gin are red,
Curaçao are blue,
I like flowers,
But not as much as I love running with you!

Oh darling Faloola,
Your are like shy leaves on a winter day,
You're like the most quiet pilot to ever walk home.

Your handsome face,
Your frosting soul,
Your shy ,
Your quiet pilot being...

How could I look at another when our funny carrot love is so strong?

I love you Mrs Finklestien!
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:59 am

The Green Star and the Cheesy Tie
   - In the style of Grease The Musical

by why do I keep doing this

Green star, you saw me dreaming alone,
Without a dream in my heart,
Without ferret of my own.

Green star, you knew just what I was there for,
You heard me saying a prayer for,
A ferret I really could care for.

And then suddenly appeared before me, the only one my arms could ever hold.
I heard somebody whisper 'Ta-Da!'
But when I looked, that star had turned to a cheesy tie!

Oh oh oh...

Green star, now I'm no longer alone,
Without a dream in my heart, without a cheesy tie of my own.

You better shape up,
'Cause I need a ferret,
And instead I got a cheesy tie.
You better shape up;
You better understand,
To my heart I must be true.
And this cheesy tie and me are through!

We go together,
Like Fade and Aldrick, Like Aldrick and Fade.
Remembered forever,
As stupid stupid stupid ugly-ugly boom de boom de boom.

Well - a well - a well - a huh...
Tell me more, tell me more,
Will I go to heaven or to hell?

Is the cheesy tie a joke?

Where is my sodding ferret?

Dreaming dreams ripped at the seams, but oh those dreaming nights.

Fighting the Imbecile with Shotgun
- in the style of The Cranberries

by me again hello

In Forest,
In Forest, we are fighting,
With light saber, and shotgun,
And dagger, and flame thrower.
In Forest,
In Forest we are cryin',
In Forest,
Panne and me.
We're in Forest, in Forest,
Panne and me.

But I'm in so deep,
I'm such a fool for Panne,
Panne's got me wrapped around a finger.
Do I have to clean the cat box?
Do I have to, do I have to clean the cat box?
Oh, I thought the world of what.
I thought nothing could go wrong.
But he was a douche pickle, but he was an imbecile .

In Forest, in Forest,
Panne and me.
We're's in Forest, in Forest,
Panne and me.
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:14 pm

Smelly Jail
   - a short story

by hello bae

James Silverstien had always loved smelly jail with its testy, thirsty toilet. It was a place where he felt irritated.

He was a crookred, slimy, whiskey drinker with tall arm and lanky hand. His friends saw him as a dry, damaged devil. Once, he had even helped a successful guy with a broken arm cross the road. That's the sort of man he was.

James walked over to the window and reflected on his dirty surroundings. The rainy teased like fricking cat.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Serenity Aldin. Serenity was a scary saint with big arm and strong hand.

James gulped. He was not prepared for Serenity.

As James stepped outside and Serenity came closer, he could see the slow glint in her eye.

"I am here because I want wants to get away," Serenity bellowed, in an untrustful tone. She slammed her fist against James's chest, with the force of 6840 ferret. "I frigging hate you, James Silverstien."

James looked back, even more joyful and still fingering the red crow bar. "Serenity, frack off," he replied.

They looked at each other with bitchy feelings, like two deafening, dripping dog dancing at a very mean party, which had rock music playing in the background and two strong uncles sleeping to the beat.

James regarded Serenity's big arm and strong hand. He held out his hand. "Let's not fight," he whispered, gently.

"Hmph," pondered Serenity.

"Please?" begged James with puppy dog eyes.

Serenity looked upset, her body blushing like a careful, crazy chair.

Then Serenity came inside for a nice glass of whiskey.

THE END
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:47 pm

The Shiny Ring
- a short story

by Chief Diamond Philips III

Jimmy Cobblestone looked at the shiny ring in his hands and felt happy.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his loud surroundings. He had always loved crowded Pittsburg with its bloody, bumpy buildings. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Lola Smith. Lola was a mouthy witch with husky feet and short eyes.

Jimmy gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a brave, quiet, alcohol drinker with muscular feet and pale eyes. His friends saw him as a thoughtful, teeny-tiny teddy bear. Once, he had even saved a crowded cat that was stuck in a drain.

But not even a brave person who had once saved a crowded cat that was stuck in a drain, was prepared for what Lola had in store today.

The rain hammered like running birds, making Jimmy tired.

As Jimmy stepped outside and Lola came closer, he could see the roasted smile on her face.

"I am here because I want his soul," Lola bellowed, in a smart tone. She slammed her fist against Jimmy's chest, with the force of 5234 snakes. "I frigging hate you, Jimmy Cobblestone."

Jimmy looked back, even more tired and still fingering the shiny ring. "Lola, you're a twat," he replied.

They looked at each other with seething feelings, like two gorgeous, grieving giraffes hiking at a very kind birthday, which had metal music playing in the background and two mischievous uncles biking to the beat.

Jimmy studied Lola's husky feet and short eyes. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, but I can't give you his soul," he explained, in pitying tones.

Lola looked upset, her body raw like a crazy, clumsy chair.

Jimmy could actually hear Lola's body shatter into 6141 pieces. Then the mouthy witch hurried away into the distance.

Not even a drink of alcohol would calm Jimmy's nerves tonight.

THE END
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Random Shit - Page 15 Empty I totally forgot I had written this intro...

Post  Francespsywaffle Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:15 pm

You all sit around this fire to listen to me speak. I do not see why. My stories cannot interest you that much. Still, you sit here, willing to listen. None of the tales I have to tell carry anything cheerful. They are all dark, so why bother to listen? I can tell you my tale but, I see it as irrelevant to you. Yet, it is late and what more do we have than stories?

It's untitled and incomplete but, its in my note book. xD
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Random Shit - Page 15 Empty Title Needed

Post  Francespsywaffle Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:34 pm

Tonight is the night we finally rid ourselves of this wretched woman. She tells us to call her "Mom" or "Mother" but, only one of us refers to her as that. She constantly drags us to doctors trying to fix and cure us. There is nothing wrong with us, though she refuses to see that. They try to control us with pills and liquids so that only the one they choose may have control of this body but, one missed dose, and we are all able to take our turns again.
It has been a long day sitting in our bedroom and planning. The girl is crying a lot, saying "This is wrong!" and "We can't do this!" We don't see anything wrong with it though. The woman tortures us daily with these medicines. She silences us. Perhaps that is why the girl likes her so much. This "Mother" gives her all the control. Still the time will be here soon and this will no longer be a problem.
I don't want this. They're trying to make me do bad things again. They want me to kill Mom. They don't understand. The doctors tell me not to listen to them but, they get mad when I don't. I don't like when they make me do bad things. Sometimes they're really nice and I don't mind them but, they want me to hurt people now. I'm not bad. I don't want to hurt people, especially my own mom.
The girl is fighting us for control. She never has done this before. She screams vulgar things at the two of us but, while we control this body, she can do nothing to stop us.
I don't want this. No, no, no! Stop! She's only trying to help us get better. They don't want us to get better. They don't like being locked up in my thoughts. I want to keep them there so I don't hurt people. I'm losing control again.
This annoying girl keeps trying to fight us away but, it isn't going to happen. She is going to learn to share. They woman has just gone to be, a few more minutes and we may strike. We have an axe under the bed and we are ready. The girl is sobbing again though. We will make her do it if we must.
I don't want to hurt Mom! They're telling me to pick up the axe now and walk to her room. I don't want to though. They're telling me if I don't they'll make me do it.
They girl continues to argue with us but we have gained control again. We have the axe and are heading down the hall.
Stop! No! You can't! I'm walking back to my room now.
The foolish child thinks she is stronger than us but, we make it to the entry way of the other room and over to the vile woman's bed. The girl is pleasing with us now that we have full control. She doesn't want this but, we do. When it's finished we will give her control back. She fights us from listing the axe but, it's over our head now.
She's so loud, she needs to shut up. We swiftly bright the axe down and blood stains the bed, our hands, and clothes. The girl is silent now. We never break a promise to her and give her control back.
They made me do it, I'm so sorry. I didn't want to, I swear. I need to call the police and go get the phone to dial 911. They're yelling at me not to but, I should do the right thing and they're not stopping me.
We're sitting on the couch now, waiting for the police. They tell me that they're sorry for what they made me do but, I don't believe them. I don't think I can trust them anymore.
The girl distrusts us now, this is terrible. She will try to keep control now. We cannot let that happen. We console her and try to gain her trust again. The police have arrived. We must give her control for now.
The police knock on the door and I let them in. They ask about what happened and if I know why I did it. I tell them as much as I can and show them my medicine. I tell the police about them and how they didn't like mom. The policemen are very nice and ask me to get in the car with them.
Stupid girl, she has given us away and now we are stuck with these infernal policemen. She keeps scolding us and telling us that we're not nice and she's going to make us leave. E are slowly regaining her trust though. We remind her who her only friends have ever been and it lightens her mood.
The police brought me to a big building with lots of people. They told us it's for people like me. I met a nice doctor. She gave me a room. I have toys and get to go outside and play with other kids now. The nice lady gives me medicine that keeps them in my head. It's been a couple of months now and things are a lot better. I still miss my mom though.
This putrid doctor has the girl convinced that she needs the medicine, that she should ignore us now. We've been trapped for months. We're gaining ground though. We convinced the girl to lie about taking her medicine today. We told her that we wanted to play and that we would behave from now on. It's only a matter of time before we take control again and get rid of the doctor. It's only a matter of time until we are free.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:53 am

I just wanted my QR code but no xD

My ACNL Adventures

ACNL Adventures with Friends

Sight seeing in Pokemon

Last edited by ninjawafflekitty on Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:56 am

LOL xD
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:42 pm

So I think I was awake idk I just remember it being really dark like pitch black in my room but i think the light in the living room was on and I was trying to get up and turn on the light because I heard rustling in the closet, it sounded like someone was in the bag over my dress and I remember feeling scared. When I told mom about it, she said she heard some strange animal in the back but Shelby wasn't barking at it, and she said someone let the lady out of the attic and that she really liked my dress, and that the lady scares her but I'm not sure if she's bad or not idk
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:02 pm

Foodkking
1.I am actually trying to do a sort of specific kind of town them where I have three sheep,bunnies, and cats while having one octopus. Having here would show the work I used to go and try to find her, chrissy( if I'm ever lucky), and a random one such as coco!

2.I treat all of my villagers with tons if love and care, even if they are ones were people say "eww they're not cute" and completely ignore them until they leave and only say hello when they first move in so they can leave quicker.

3.I believe that my first dreamie that I got, Willow, would be her best friend. They can go and if a small friendly argument, go talk about the other villagers (hopefully not mean), and probably visit one another when they are home and then I come out of the blue uninvited and slowly leave as they start to talk once again. I truly hope that I am the one that is able to get Francine!

-Did a little searching, never has looked for nor participated in any Francine/Chrissy giveaway or auction, white rose

Mayor TB
1.Because I have no bun villagers and she's a qtie <3
2.I have lots of friendly villagers who she would love and I would treat her right.
3.Probably Muffy, since they're both pretty cool. They'd most likely share ice cream.

Hunnybuns
1.She'd be perfect cos she's go right next to Chrissy and she'll fit right in with the rest of the cuties!
2. She'd be happy because I'd talk to her everyday and do all of the favours she asks of me!
3. Chrissy would be her BFF, they'd prolly gossip x)

poliwag0
1.Why would she be the perfect fit in your town?
I'm making a town called Carrot, so she would fit in because... it's bunny themed! Except there aren't any bunnies living there yet because I started yesterday. I'm not sure about which bunnies I want yet, but I know I will get Bunnie, Cole, Chrissy and Francine for sure, and at least seven bunnies total. I'm planning to have three streets of villager homes (two for bunnies and one for non-bunnies) and I want to have Chrissy and Francine together for additional awesomeness.

2.Why would she be happy in your town?
Basically the same reason for question one; so she can have lots of bunny friends and live in a bunny themed town and yeah. And I'll stalk her and send her love letters twice a day and force her to come to my house every second of every day and.. wait nevermind, you didn't hear that from me. But seriously though, I'll be nice to her and not abuse her with a toy hammer/net or anything.

3.Who would be her best friend, and what would they do when they hung out?
Her best friend will be Chrissy when/if I get her. They will run in terror as I stalk them and try to force them to be in screenshots together. It will be awesome.
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Random Shit - Page 15 Empty Finished Story - Needs a Title

Post  Francespsywaffle Thu May 15, 2014 9:53 pm

The small, solitary cell was dark and devoid of all light.  There was not a single sound in the small cubical except the light breathing of its resident.  It was cool but, not too cold.  The man had been lucky that it was winter.  In the summer solitary confinement could be sweltering.  Luck had graced him with a comfortable temperature for his new living quarters.

The man looked over at the door, patiently waiting for the small slit to open up.  He rubbed his eyes in the hopes that they would adjust but had no luck.  His people had the ability to see in the dark well like some predatory animals but, with no light at all, the ability was useless.   He sighed when his effort gave him no noticeable improvement in his sight and sat against the wall.  He did not know what time it was nor if he would be fed soon.  All the man knew was that it was dark and he was hungry.

There was no noise coming from the hallway.  It was probably night time.  During the day, the echoes of others and their footsteps could be heard.  The man stretched himself out the best he could in the cramped room and snorted in irritation.  Being someone so tall caused issues sometimes.  At the moment, the issue was constant leg cramps.  He pushed himself up and growled at the pain.  It was an annoyance more than anything.  He had suffered much worse in his time before being thrown into the prison.

He stretched and mumbled to himself, "Just a few more days of this.." The man didn't mind solitary confinement other than the limited amount of space making it very uncomfortable for him.  He paced the small, square cell.  His mind was clouded with lack of sleep but, he could never find the will to rest.  He was worried.

The last he had seen of his younger brother he was bleeding out from a terrible stab wound and the man was being carried off to this war prison.   He put his hands to the wall and banged his forehead on it several times before resting it there, "I hope he is alright.."  No one could hear him but, the man still spoke to himself.  He always had.  He slammed his fist on the wall before sinking back down to his knees.  The man always had some sort of trick up his sleeve but, at that moment, he felt like he could not do anything.  He was lost.

He sighed to himself and shook his head before settling back down.  He needed to get some sleep, even if for only a few hours.  He leaned back against the wall and covered his eyes with an arm, not that he needed to.  He had picked up several habits from his term of service.
    The man finally dozed off when there was a noisy banging on the large, steel door.  He snarled in annoyance, "What!?"  He was normally a very agreeable person but, when his sleep was interrupted, he was the opposite of his usual self.  

The person on the other side of the door ignored the tone of the remark and simply stated, "Your time is up."

"I thought I had three days yet."  

"The warden changed his mind now, come on."

The man was cut short by the cell door opening with a loud metal grinding.  He winced and covered his ears.  The noise was deafening to his sensitive ears and even worse since he has been kept in a noise deprived space for so long.   He blinked and squinted his eyes as he looked down at the guard standing in front of him.  His senses were coming back to him but, the sensory overload was almost too much.

The man still looked rather displeased by the fact that his sleep was disturbed and snorted, "Make it quick, Short Stuff."

The guard rose an eyebrow at him, "Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

The guard just shook his head and walked down the long, dimly lit hallway.  The man stuffed his hands in his pockets and followed a few paces behind him and just slightly to the left.  It was another of the habits he had picked up.  

His escort glanced back at him and grabbed at his forearm as he commanded him, "Up here where I can keep an eye on you."

The man stopped and took a step back, "Do not touch me."

The guard snapped, "Now!"

The man laughed, a sarcastic tone lacing his voice, "So scary."

"You really are crazy."

The man grinned, "Thank you."

His reaction was off putting and the armored man decided it best if he stopped talking and continued to the man's cell.  The less contact the better.   A few more minutes of silent walking passed before the duo found the man's holding cell.   The escort opened the cell door and looked over at the man.  He didn't want to speak to him again. The man simply chuckled and walked into the cell.  He never minded when someone found him odd.  It was entertaining to him.

The man smiled at the guard and sat on his cot, "You have a good day, Sir."

The armored man simply nodded in response before shutting and locking the door.  He walked away from the cell, confused at the laughter coming from within it.  The man mumbled, "Never thought I'd miss this place..."  He looked over at the wall across from the cot and counted off the tally marks.  He counted thirty six tallies.  

The man carefully slide a knife from under his cot and walked over to the wall, scarring a weeks worth more into the wall.   There were light footsteps in the wall that broke his thoughts.  Be quickly slipped the dagger back under his cot and sat down.  He chuckled.  The man still could not believe that no one checked his boots for any weapons.

He had not been able to rest for even a moment before the door slide open again.  This door did not make the hideous noise the other had thankfully and he rose an eyebrow at the person standing there.  Once again, he was met by an armored guard.  This one was different though.  They were smaller and more slender.  Their hair was kept pulled back by a piece of short, red ribbon that matched the flair of their uniform.

The guard folded her arms and leaned in the doorway, "Mess hall."

The man laughed as he stood, "I do not suppose I am lucky enough to be going on a date."

The woman snorted and ruffled her feather, "With a prisoner? I do not think so."

He rolled his eyes and walked out of the small room, starting down the cell lined hallway, "You are all so uptight."

"If anyone here understands, we thought it would be one of the Royal Guard."

"You think we are all stuck up?"

"No but, perhaps more professional.

He laughed, "That depends on your definition of the word, Sweet Cheeks."

His chaperone snorted, "Watch it, Michael."

"Watch what?"

"You know exactly what I meant."

"I have been here for a month and one half.  You should know better than to make those remarks."

The woman sighed in frustration and he chuckled.  She shook her head and left him at the mess hall door, returning to her post.   Michael rubbed the large scar that covered the right side of his face.  It was a fairly wide mark that traveled from just above his eyebrow, down over his green eye and ended at the right corner of his mouth. A downward slash, aimed at taking out his eye, had just missed the mark but still left a wound.

He shrugged at the thought and walked into the mess hall.  Michael looked around and sat at a corner table.  He did not mind the others there but, they minded him.  He had not been there for two months yet and he had already been placed in solitary twice.  The man kicked his feet up on the table, balancing the chair on two legs, and folded his hands behind his head.

The large room was filled with tables, chairs, other inmates and the buzz of talking.  It took a moment before anyone noticed him relaxing in the corner.  The buzz became very quiet as others began to look over at him.  Ever since the incident on his second day, everyone was weary of him.  Even the guards kept an extra eye on the man.

Some of the inmates had been there for a decade or more and felt the prison was theirs.  The warden and guards kept the peace, yes but, they made sure the new detainees knew who was in charge.  What they did not know that day was whom they were trying to break.  Michael was part of the Royal Guard.  He was among the best.  Aside from having a few mental issues, he was intelligent and well versed in his choice trades.

The voices in the room picked back up and the buzz filled the air once more. He chuckled.  They were all talking about him and he knew it.  They thought he was crazy.  He knew it. The other inmates would speak of his second day there for years to come.  They would tell the story of how he killed six of the most notorious detainees ever to walk through the gates.  It did not bother him.  He did it because he needed to live.  It had not been a personal grudge, or an act of revenge, Michael simply did it because he needed to survive.  

He did not know how long he would be in the prison, if he ever got to leave but, he knew he had to make sure his brother was alright and, if he had to kill six men to do it, he would.  He did.  Michael glanced around the room and could tell his presence made the others uneasy even if it was not showing.  It did not bother him but, he still could not understand why.  People like these usually were not so easily intimidated.

One of the others approached the table with a small amount of caution in their steps.  Michael sat up, placing the chair back down on all fours, and rested his elbows on the table. He was not looking for any trouble.  It had just been his misfortune to find it so early in his days at his new home.  

The older man sat down across from him and folded his hands on the table.  Michael rose an eyebrow.  No one dared to sit at the same table with him since his second day there.   Neither of them said anything for a long moment and the man studied Michael before he spoke, "You do not look like someone looking for trouble."

The remark was met with a chuckle, "It finds me, I do not have to look for it."

"The others seems to think differently."

"And yet, you are different from your kin," Michael leaned on his elbows a little.

The man rose a skeptical eyebrow, "I rather find out on my own.  People can twist a story and you can find out a lot more by talking to someone."

"I suppose that is fair enough.  Why would you take an interest in me though?  I am here until I can leave and then I will go back about my own life."

The man chuckled at Michael, "You have a lot to learn yet, Six."

Michael rose both eyebrows, "Six?"

"No one knows your actual name and everyone who has done something like that gets a stamp,"  He studied Six before continuing, "Rather fitting, do you not think? Aside from that, my point is, you do not get to leave.  People do not leave here."

Six mused, "There is a first time for everything, Old Man."

"You are still new here, do not forget that.  Everyone who has tried to escape is shot on sight or brought back in and stuck in the cooler to rot."

"I would like to see them try.  You do not know my name or my past.  I could be anyone."

"Then, between you and I, who are you?"  The man asked as he glanced around.

"People normally introduce themselves before asking for a name.  I suppose common courtesy is not so common in prison."

The man chuckled, "You try being here for five years and not become a little crass in your ways. I am Nicholas."

"My name is Michael though, call me what you will.  A lot of people call me a lot of things."

"I think I will stick with Six then and save you some trouble."

"Save the trouble from me, I tend to give it a hard time," he laughed.

Nicholas smiled, "Keep talking like that and they will be escorting you up to the ding wing for some break fluid."

"We have already established no touching as a rule," he grinned, "If I am going to be stuck here, I might as well have some fun."

"At least that is a fact I know, you are mad."

Six chuckled, "I could have told you that for free."

The conversation was interrupted by the end of lunch.  Nicholas stood back up and waited to see if they were heading back to the cells or outside for the afternoon.  The two men sighed in relief when the call to head out to the yard was made.  Six pushed himself up from the table with a sigh.  He did not want to go anywhere just yet but, outside was still better than his box.  Nicholas headed outside with the others.  Six began to follow but, was grabbed on the forearm.

He spun around and jerked his arm away, "I told you all, do not touch me.."

The mess hall supervisor was caught off guard by the sudden movement and shouting.  He let go of Six's arm, not showing how startled he actually was. The two of them were fairly matched despite how tall Six was.  He stood at almost seven feet, towering over people of normal hight.  The supervisor though was just a few inches shorter than himself.  

"I have my orders and they are to make sure you go where you are told!"  He snapped at Six.

The command was met with a laugh, "You know, people listen better when you ask nicely."

The guard growled at the other man, "Just get moving."

Six snorted and walked out of the mess hall, "You are not worth the air you breath."

The supervisor quickly removed his baton from his belt and cracked Six over the head with it.  The taller man winced and swung his foot around, sending the guardsman flying into the wall.  The guard sat there stunned for a moment and held his head.  Six just shook his head and walked back over to the door.  He had not harmed the man who assaulted him, at least not too much.  He opened the door to the mess hall and took the path that would lead him to the yard.

The once free man wiped the small trickle of blood from his face with an exhausted sigh.  He never wanted any of this but, the cards had been dealt and he was given a bad hand.   He was not far from his destination when he heard another set of footsteps behind him.  He shook his head and opened the door to the court yard.  Six did not need anymore trouble than he already had.

He was just about to step outside when that familiar voice caught his attention, "I said, I have my orders."

Six sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "I am already outside.  You are dismissed."

"You do you think you are?  Feeding me orders!" The guard sneered, "Prison trash."

Something inside the usually calm man snapped.  He had never been one to pick fights.  In fact, he was normally the one to end them. Six had a gift for language and he knew how to use it to slip out of almost any situation.  Things were different today.  He was tired and irritated.  He was aching.

He spun around on a heel and threw a punch at the offending man's center, slamming him into the heavy door as he shouted, "Do you really want to know who I am!?"

The incapacitated man coughed and slid to the ground as he looked up at Six.

He continued after a moment, the words an angry snarl, "I am Michael, son of  Tane and Laverne, brother to Araris!  I am to avenge my brother!  I am part of the Royal Guard of the First Lord!  Your kin killed my brother and took me prisoner!  I will kill anyone whom gets in my way!"  He stopped for only a second to turn and address the rest of the courtyard.  "Do you all hear me?!  Do you all listen!? I killed six of you who dared to stop me and I will slit one hundred more throats if you dare get in my way!  You all named me and now you will deal with it!"

Time seemed to stand still as the courtyard fell silent.  Not even the breathing of everyone out there could be heard.  The noises of nature stopped to acknowledge his claim.  His voice rang clear and carried across the surrounding areas, well beyond the boarders of his confines.  He fell silent.  Six scanned the crowd, no one dared to make eye contact with the man except for Nicholas. He seemed to understand something the others did not.

The enraged man had a fleeting moment of doubt but knew if he was going to make a mark he had to keep the act up.  He spun back around on the same heel as before and heaved the pained guardsman off the ground, "I am going back to my room.  Do you have an issue with that?"
    The man shook his head and stammered, still in immense discomfort, "No.."

Six's voice had returned to is calm demeanor and he nodded, "I am glad we had this talk and that you understand."

He set the guard on his feet next to the door and walked back inside. He shut the door behind him and exhaled, standing still for a moment, and slowly strolled back to his cubical.  Six reached his cell and kicked the lock off the door, pulling it open, and plopped on the cot.  He was still shaking from his shouting when he laid back.

Silence filled the block.  Everyone returned to their cells in silence for fear of setting the man off again.  None of the guards even bothered to shut his cell door.  They figured if he was going to try and escape, he would have when he got into that argument in the mess hall.  Six closed his eyes and took a slow, deep breath.  He needed to calm down the rest of the way.  

The night slowly draped his barred window in darkness and he sighed.  The facade he put up had melted away completely now and he felt as if he were falling apart.  He stood and pulled his door shut before laying back down and facing the wall.   He wanted to go home.  Six laid there, bathed in the silence, for what seemed an eternity.  A rap on his door shattered the moment and he sat up with a silent sigh.
    He stared at the door, contemplating it, "Go away..."

An oddly friendly voice answered him, "If you want but, I wanted to make sure you were alright."

"I am fine.  Please leave."

"You do not sound fine," Nicholas replied as he slid the door open.

"Did they forget to put you away, Nicky, or am I missing something?"

The older man chuckled, "I am not a convict.  I am a guard."

"Do not mess with me like that," Six sighed as he looked at his tally marks.

"I am not.  It is true," Nicholas sat on the floor in front of him.

"Then why bother with me?"

"My duty and the right thing to do are different."

"I am still nothing to any of you."

"I would not say nothing.  You are strong.  I have seen it myself."

Six laid back once again, "I just want to make sure my brother is still alive."

"I wish I could do something for you."

"You have done plenty," he chuckled, "You are probably the only person left in the building that will come within twenty feet of me."

"You did make a rather clear statement.  Please watch your back, not everyone likes a man such as yourself."

Six grinned, "I am always happy to play that game."

"You have to keep yourself sane here somehow."

Six cackled, "I was insane before I got here, Old Man."

"Who are you calling old?" Nicholas laughed, "Insane or not, you make better company than most of the others here."

"I will take that as a compliment then."

Nicholas nodded, "Good.  If you need anything, just yell for me."

Six rolled over to face the wall, "Will do, thank you..."

Nicholas frowned but walked back out into the hallway, closing and finding a new lock for the door behind him.  The man on the cot glanced over his shoulder as the door closed and shook his head.  Guard or not, Nicholas was a good man and, truthfully, Six enjoyed the company.  He sat back up and looked at the door after only a few seconds.   The man who had just walked out and locked him in had been the only person he had held a real conversation with since he had become a prisoner.

Six slumped back down onto the cot.  He should not have been there and he knew it.  All the man really wanted was to find his brother and make sure his family was alright.  That was not something he could do right now though and the fact ate at him.  He curled up on the cot and watched the door.  His thoughts began to nag at him once more and the man sighed in frustration.  Was sleep too much to ask for?

Six glanced out the window one last time before settling himself down for another restless night. He was not homesick so much as he was worried about everyone he considered family.   Michael closed his eyes in one last attempt at sleep and muttered to himself, "Goodnight, Little Brother..."
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Sat May 17, 2014 6:28 pm

How long has it been? I do not know anymore. It feels like it has been an eternity. I do not like who I am becoming but, it seems to be the only way to survive this torment. I want nothing more than to return home but, I cannot. I do not see how anyone can live like this. I am barely able to handle it. Roaming from town to town as a professional assassin, I have no place to call home anymore.

My life is a list of shady appointments in out of the way taverns. I get my details, kill my target and, collect my pay. I use to have a place to return to after I collected my bounty. I miss my home. I miss the little girl who would always greet me when I returned home. She was the only thing I had left and now even she is gone.

War is such a terrible thing. I lost my home and my family. I am an emotional wreck and no one will ever know except for myself. I hardly sleep anymore. I am plagued by nightmares. I wake up crying. What did I ever do to deserve this? The war is over but, I am still in hiding. Everyone thinks I died many nights ago, long before this life was a reality to me.

If you are still sitting there listening to me ramble, I suppose you want a story. I do not have much to tell in the way of the happy so, I hope you are not expecting that from me, I know not of it.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Random Shit - Page 15 Empty Still needs spellchecked and edited but, here

Post  Francespsywaffle Sun May 18, 2014 5:54 am

How long has it been? I do not know anymore. It feels like it has been an eternity. I do not like who I am becoming but, it seems to be the only way to survive this torment. I want nothing more than to return home but, I cannot. I do not see how anyone can live like this. I am barely able to handle it. Roaming from town to town as a professional assassin, I have no place to call home anymore.

My life is a list of shady appointments in out of the way taverns. I get my details, kill my target and, collect my pay. I use to have a place to return to after I collected my bounty. I miss my home. I miss the little girl who would always greet me when I returned home. She was the only thing I had left and now even she is gone.

War is such a terrible thing. I lost my home and my family. I am an emotional wreck and no one will ever know except for myself. I hardly sleep anymore. I am plagued by nightmares. I wake up crying. What did I ever do to deserve this? The war is over but, I am still in hiding. Everyone thinks I died many nights ago, long before this life was a reality to me.

If you are still sitting there listening to me ramble, I suppose you want a story. I do not have much to tell in the way of the happy so, I hope you are not expecting that from me, I know not of it.

I had just finished a job in a small town off the coast. We do not have many port towns so, it was fairly easy to find and track down the man. I collected my pay and went on my way. I never stayed in one place long. I did not need anyone catching on. I had gotten paid well enough to make a trip back home. I thought maybe it would clear my head. We either travel on foot or fly. Our kind are graced with the gift of flight. I needed money for food though and shelter should the weather turn bad enough.

In hind sight, it was a bad idea. I have not felt such pain in a long time. I have been numb since I lost my wife and son. I am not sure what triggered that emotional episode. It was the worst I had felt in a very long time.

I traveled from the coast and through the forests back to what use to be home. The sky was clear that day. The trees had just begun to grow their leaves back from the cold winter. It smelled of rain from the night before and the ground was still moist enough to leave foot prints. I approached the small town and stood for a moment, simply looking at it and remembering. It had been such a long time.

Not much had changed. The buildings still sat where they had those many years ago and people wandered in and out of the tavern. Some of the residents had changed but, that was expected. I had been gone for years. I quickly made my way down the street. The last thing I needed was to be recognized by someone. I am suppose to be dead after all.

The dirt path I traveled down was muddy, puddles adorned it here and there. It was fairly quiet that day. It was rather foreboding now that I think about it. I had traveled the path numerous times in my life, with or without my young companion.

I miss her.. I found her shortly after the raid on my home town. She was hiding next to a building behind some wooden barrels. She was terrified of me at first, I do not blame here, a lot of men were out to kill that day. I was just looking for a place to collect myself. She looked at me as if I was going to drop her on the spot and started to cry. It was such a sad and scared sounding cry.

I sat and waited, watching the aftermath of everything that happened. People were trying to put out fires, sitting dumbfounded in front of what they use to call home and, looking for lost loved ones. I sighed. The girl eventually found the courage to calm down and walked from behind the barrels. She stood out of arms reach of me and, I didn't move. I knew she was scared. She needed time to decide what to do. If I rushed her, she would run off.

The girl was no older than eight when I found her that day. She had blue green eyes and brown hair. Her wings were not yet dyed, she was not old enough for that yet. She was small, even for someone her age. I probably looked like a giant to her. I am a little over seven feet and cannot blame her for acting as she did. I carried my sword with me, as I always do, and had my coat on.

She stood there for maybe ten minutes more, glancing between the claymore and myself, before she started bawling again. I reassured her to the best of my ability that I was not there to hurt her and she calmed down. That is, until I took my sword from my side to set on the ground. She hid back behind the barrels. I set it on the ground, out of reach, and went back to where I had been next to the barrels.

Once again she stood in front of me, a little closer this time but, still far enough away that I could not just grab her. The girl shuffled nervously before she inched closer and sat in front of me. Neither of us spoke but, by the look on her face, she already knew. I did not know what to do for her. I did not know what to do for myself. She watched me patiently. Perhaps she was afraid she would make me angry, to this day, I do not know.

I waited a few more minutes to see if she would do anything other than watch and, when she did not, I slowly placed my hand on the ground between us. She tensed up a little and looked up at me again. I imagine that I looked more upset than anything. I had just lost my family and my home and was forced to walk away from it all. The next thing that happened was completely unexpected. She hugged me. She hugged me as tightly as she could and she cried.

For a few seconds, I was too startled to move but, I hugged the poor girl back. Maybe it was fate or maybe it was luck, all I knew was that she needed someone and so did I. We sat there for a few minutes until the girl looked up at me with tears still streaming down her face. I knew what she was going to ask me and I knew what my reply would be. I wished that I could have kept her from asking but, time stands still for no man.

No, I had not seen her family.

She buried her face down in my shirt and whimpered loudly. The words had to have struck the girl like a well placed blow to the chest. I still believe the only thing that kept me from falling apart at the sight was the fact that she needed someone there with her. She needed someone to be strong for her.

I settled her down one final time and we traveled to a few towns over, eventually making ourselves a home there.

That house is the one I was going to visit on that spring day. I made my way off to the side of the path and to the house. I am not much for people so, we built it out of the way. She was fine with that, she was afraid to be near too many people anyhow. I walked up to the door and looked at it. I could tell at that moment that it had been a mistake. My heart hit the bottom of my stomach like a hammer. Something made me press on.

I slowly opened the door, half expecting to be greeted by the child but, she never came. I stood for a moment, hoping that she would come say hello but, she never did. I sunk down in the doorway and, for the first time in a very long time, I wept. I felt something. I took a few moments to gather myself before wandering the rest of the way into the house and closing the door.

It was not a large house by any use of the word. There was a living room, a kitchen, a wash room and, a bedroom. It was a pretty empty place. In the living room there was a couch that faced a large window, a chair that hung in the corner, a fire place and, a bookshelf. The kitchen was large enough to cook and eat in but, we used the living room for that most of the time. Then, there was the bedroom. It contained two cots, one to the left and the right of the door. Her's was away from the window and mine was right under it. A nightstand beside my bed and a dresser at the foot of the child's.

I walked a little further into the house and sat on the couch, reminiscing. We spent a lot of time on that couch together. Sometimes we just sat to watch the sunset, other times we read a book or she would talk just to be happy I was listening to her. I looked over to the chair. She often fell asleep there while I was out on a job. There would be pictures that she drew in her lap and she would be fast asleep. That alone was enough to make me cry again. The girl had no reason to trust me but, she had and she gave me some hope again. That was gone now.

I forced myself back to the bedroom. The worst decision I could have made at that point. I trudged back the hallways to the closed door and I could feel it already, pain and hatred and sadness. It hurt to know she was not there, I hated myself for not being able to keep her safe and I was sad that I would never see her again. I pushed through the torrent of emotions and opened the door.

When I entered the room, I was not ready for the sight before me. The room was just as it was the day I left. The beds were made, the candle was on my night stand and, the wall across from the door was covered in drawings. It was at that moment that I finally succumbed to everything. I curled up on my cot. I sobbed. I cursed myself. I hurt.

I do not know how much time passed as I laid there. It felt like years. I apologized to nothingness. I wanted nothing more at that moment than to see her. No one was there to make it alright for me. No one was there to care for me. I did not care for myself. I still do not. I had and I have nothing anymore.

I looked over at the wall a few times between my eyes watering so much I could not see and coughing. She always drew me pictures and I hung ever single one on that wall. They were of many things, animals, flowers, a lot of flowers, houses trees, lakes, almost anything imaginable was on that wall. There was one drawing though that always stood out. It was different from all the others and it was the only one of it's kind.

It was of us sitting on the couch. I never smiled anymore but, in that picture I was. We were both happy. It killed me inside. That is all I wanted, was to be happy again. Even after we had moved into that house and got to know each other, she could still tell I was upset all the time. I knew she was too but, she always told me when she needed someone. I did not want to burden someone so young with my own troubles. The girl always knew when I needed her though.

Laying on that cot, I thought a lot of all the times I had needed her in the last few years. It was not abnormal for me not to sleep before or after losing her but, it made it a little easier to sleep when I knew someone who cared was around. Sometimes, I just needed a hug. Other times, I just wanted some one to talk to me. I have never been one for speaking but, that does not mean I will not listen to someone else.

It was morning and then afternoon again until I felt I could leave the house with a clear mind. I took one last look around the place. I did not want to go but, I knew I could not stay. I took the picture off of the bedroom wall. Something compelled me to take it. The last thing I did before I left for good was leave a single blue flower in her place on the couch. Blue was her favorite color. I was gone after that, a ghost again, left to my nomadic ways.

I hope she made her way back to that house one day much like the day I did.
I hope she found the flower I had left for her on that day and smiled, knowing I am always thinking of her. I hope I have the chance to see her again and hug her. I need to apologize. I never meant for it to happen. I never wanted to leave her.

I am rambling now though and it is late. I will be taking my leave. If by chance we meet again in another tavern perhaps I will have another story to tell.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Tue May 20, 2014 9:00 pm

So theres a guy named Oedipus, and he was at someplace and some guy told him "Hey you're gonna kill your dad and sleep with your mom" and he was like "ew gross no" and went home to tell his parents what happened and his parents were like "D:" so he was like "peace Oedipus out" and he went wandering around until he came to a crossroad where there was a wagon blocking the way. Because Oedipus thought he was hot shit he was like "hey move it" and the old man was like "nah nigga fucccc" so him and Oedipus insulted each other until Oedipus was like "u kno wut fuq u" and started walking away when the old man charged him. So Oedipus killed him and all his servants, except one got away. So Oedipus went on his merry way and met a sphinx. She threaten to kill him unless he answered her riddle which was "What has four legs in the beginning, two legs in the middle and three at the end." Oedipus was like "bitch I got this the answer is man" and the sphinx was like "dammit the curse is lifted plus I won't eat you" and flew away. Oedipus went into the city and the people greeted him all excited and were like "omg lol like our king died but you seem smart u be king swaggy" and he was like "yea sure" and this chick Jocatus was like "well fuckkkk I ain't giving my crown up to no hoe" and married Oedipus. They had four kids, Antigone, Ismene, Polyneices and Eteocles.

So however long later another plague falls on the town and the people are like "n00000 saVE US OH MIGHTY KING cause like you a genius and we dumb lolol yolo" and Oedipus is like "find the man that killed your king" and the people are like "lol we don't know sheet but this one guy does" so they go find him and Oedipus goes and sees a prophet and asks who killed the king to which he replies "no ur dumb u dun wanna know"and he's like "bitch tell me" and the guy replies "nah nigga fuuuuck" and Oedispus is like "telllllll meeeee" and the guys liek "k it was u dummy" and Oedipus is like "no fuq u ur dumb gtfo" and goes to talk to the servant guy.

Then the servant guy tells this story about how the king and queen had a child and the prophet was like "da kid gon keel u and sleep with your wife" and the King got all scared and was like "put bolts in his feet and leave him on a hill" and the servant was like omfg no its a baby and gave it too this other couple who wanted to have a kid who were incidentally Oedipus parents. So Oedipus is like "oh sheet I sleep with my mom and kill me dad and we hAD FOUR KIDS TOGETHER OMFG OMFG OMFG" and stabs both his eyes out and exiles himself and wanders with his daughter Antigone until he dies. Jocasta is so upset she's like "omg im a horrible person"so she hangs herself. Creon, her brother is like "Oooo shiny" and take kingship for himself until the brother are older.

Years later, a big civil war broke out and the brothers killed each other, so Creons like "oh well this is a horrible thing and it's soooo bad but hey I'm your king now and I'm perf and right so everyone listen to me I'm smart ur dumb" and the villager are like "Yayyyyaaa turnup bitches" and Creon decrees that Eteocles is too have a proper burial but Polyonics isn't because he's a traitor and anyone who tries to bury him is gonna be killed. So Antigone and Ismene are talking and Antigone is like "I am an independent black women and I do what I want come with me" and Ismene is like "omg no we're women we can't fight we will get in trouble" so Antigone like "u a little bitch gtfo I didn't want you there anyway" and Ismem is like "D; kay" so Antigone goes off and attempts to bury him. She doesn't get caught the first time, but this servant comes running up to Creon like

"Kay look we rolled dice so I have to tell you but I just want you to know I didn't do it I'm loyal and shit but um you know Polyonics was buried but not like real buried just some dust but enough to slate a wandering ghost" and Creons like "BLARGEFEANJVKFGEJ IMA KILL YOU IF I EVER SEE YOU AGAIN" and the servant's like "nah nigga fuuuuuck" and gtfo. He comes back later with Antigone and is like "SHE DID IT I SAW HER" and Creon's like "fuck really" and Antigone is like "yea bitch what u gonna do bout it you ain't god mofo he deserves it just like anyone else" and Creon's like "NO UR DUMB IMA KILL UR SISTER TOO" and Antigone's like "ur a little bitch just kill me she didn't do shit cause she's a little bitch 2" but Iseme is like "but shES MARRYING UR SON U CANT DO THAT" but Creons like "I DO WHAT I WANT GTFO" and their put in jail.

So Haemon walks in and is like "dad i love you and respect you and shit but you're dumb people be talkin shit about how Antigone is right and ur wrong you should free hr and bury Polynices" and Creons like "JBJKERBPKPAGBMLGKA NO U LIE YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH A HEATHEN" and Hemon's like "well fine Hamon out" and a prophet comes in like "hey ur kid is right the gods are angry ur gonna lose "a son of his own loins" is he doesn't fix what he did and he's like "oh fuq" and goes off to bury Polynices and release Antigone, only to find out Haemon and Antigone killed themselves after burying Polynices and Creon's wife is like "MY BABY NOOOOO" and kills herself and curses his husband with her last breath and Creons like "i fuq up nooo i can't" and has his servants help him into his castle. The lesson ends up being "Although the gods punish the proud, punishment brings wisdom. " and also do as your told because if these dumbasses did this wouldn't have happened.

ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Wed May 21, 2014 11:12 pm

So theres this girl and her parents died in a car crash when she was little so she lives with her aunt and she's got a boyfriend and good grades and leader of all her clubs and stuff just like her perfect life until the a-hole shows up and kidnaps her. He tells her that she has to do what he says or he will kill her and dump her body and shes like "o.o BUT I DUN WANNA" and he's like "fine I'll kill your boyfriend then" and shes like "no fine" and he drags her along to help him kill people but she's a little wimp and he gets fed up with her and tells her the whole backstory to why he's forcing her to do this and kicks her out but she's not dumb so she hides out in a cafe and tries to deal with all thats been told to her but suddenly there's this guy sitting way too close and he's got a knife and he's like "I've been waiting for you for so long" and she's like "WOAH BACK UP" and he's like "lol no ur mine" and she doesn't want to die nor get any of the other people hurt so she's like "k whateva" and as their leaving she bolts and is running from this guy, and she ends up back with a-hole and he's like "I'VE BEEN LOOKING 4 U EVERYWHERE I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA BE A LITTLE WIMP AND SIT IN THE PORCH" and she's like "oh oops well there's this guy" and he's like "great not only are you a wimp you got us caught"

Thats it xD
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Sun May 25, 2014 2:27 am

Cey: Wow. I'm severely disappointed to see that you are selling a set that I duped you for free, as well as other items my fellow dupers have given you. I was under the impression you needed the set for yourself and thus it was a gift. This is in incredibly bad taste.

Ester: "I did need it for myself, actually. I've been trying to complete my house and I needed the sloppy set. I duped the set you had graciously given me and the other DLC items, and was originally going to hold a giveaway. I also duped the sloppy set for free to others on the duping subreddit. I was in no way ungrateful of what you and others did for me. However, I don't see it in anyway wrong that I reduped the sets and sold them. I'm so sorry if it made you feel as though I was using the gifts you gave me for profit as that was not how it was."

*This is when she started deleting her threads

Cey: While I am incredibly relieved to see that you have at least duped the set for someone for free once, we of #actrade consider it extremely dishonest to re-dupe sets for selling and the regulars will no longer be doing business with you if you continue to sell duped sets for profit.

*Only found one thread, no giveaway's what so ever.

Ester: Ah, I see. I had no idea it was disrespectful in any way. It won't happen again, as I know now. Thank you for letting me know! I guess finding out the first time is a whole lot better c: So sorry about this.

Here's all the threads of her duping the set, claiming it was for a giveaway and saying she was poor, even though she offer Roi 1 mil to dupe a set for her and sold a sloppy set for 15 mil. Also one where she says she restarted her town 4 days ago.
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Mon May 26, 2014 1:38 am

[22:33] <Jessie> ughhh
[22:33]  * Dustin winks at Jessie and blows a kiss, exploding in a shower of magical-girl sparkly dicks
[22:33] == Dustin has changed nick to Dustin[away]
[22:33] <Jessie> yea, Gruz
[22:33] <Jessie> MUCH BETTER DUSTIN
[22:33] <@Smyles> he should post vt marina lf dango ;)
[22:34] <Jessie> http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/thats-the-evilest-thing-i-can-imagine-meme-template-240x180.jpg
[22:35] <winnie> well jessie, you asked and you received
[22:36] <@Dustin[away]> And before I go to bed...
[22:36] <Jessie> i am happy now
[22:36] <@Dustin[away]> Tiro Finalé~
[22:36]  * Dustin[away] fires a barrage of flaming dicks at Jessie
[22:36] <Jessie> THATS WEIRD NO
[22:36] <winnie> lol gruz should..
[22:36] <Jessie> MUCH DISSAPOINTMENT
[22:36] <@Dustin[away]> You wanted magical girl, you got magical girl.
[22:36] <@Smyles> https://i.imgur.com/QgJUL.gif
[22:36] <@Dustin[away]> LOL
[22:36] <@Dustin[away]> EXACTLY LIKE THAT
[22:36] <Jessie> omg

[22:37] <winnie> today is not your day jessie
[22:37] <winnie> :/
[22:37] <Jessie> not at all
[22:37] <@Dustin[away]> I'm dying laughing right now.  Smyles made it all better for me.
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:11 pm

HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN WHAT AM I DOING

That moment when you're having lunch with your BFF and her hot little sister
that you may have had a one night stand with 3 weeks ago, mostly drunk, at a frat party.

Though completely irrelevant to this moment now, it's all you can think about.

How were you suppose to know she was her sister?!

You'd never really met her before, only hearing her name brought up from time to time
during conversation with your best friend, Satsuki.

And lets face it, you were too drunk to remember that same name spoken to you as your body was
pressed to the wall behind you, hot lips your neck.

Even if you were sober,
that would still have made your mind blank.

Sitting down at your table you watch Satsuki leave to order food.

The two of you alone.

Ryuko's on her phone it seems so you take the time to sneak a few glances her way.

"I wonder if she remembers..." You ask yourself mentally just as you make eye contact.

You notice her change in expression as she looks away from you setting her phone down.

"Yeah, okay, she totally remembers." You thought to yourself, looking down as she spoke up.

"Why do you keep staring at me?"

This was the conversation you were dreading.

You shift uncomfortably feeling her stare on you.

"Shit, sorry." Was all you could mutter, messing with your bangs, attempting to avoid THAT conversation.

"Loosen up, I can feel your tension from here." She leans over the table, poking your shoulder playfully, if not in a flirtatious manner.

You look back up at her, confused by the action.

“So.. To be honest, I wasn't expecting to meet you again.” She pipes up.

You wish you could ignore your heart beat blaring in your ears but it's there, reminding you how nervous you really are.

“Y-yeah, about that...” You are cut short by Satsuki returning to the table, taking the seat next to you.

You mentally thank her for saving your ass, but the look you receive from Ryuko screams “We'll talk about this later.”

You and Ryuko both share quick glances at each other without words to go with them.

“Have the two of you met before?” Satsuki asks, curiosity in her voice.

“Huh?” You and Ryuko say in unison.

“No, never seen her before today.” You lie through your teeth.

“That so?” Satsuki says, looking at her sister.

“Yeah..” Ryuko mutters.

You can tell by the look on Satsuki's face that she doesn't by what you and Ryuko are selling but doesn't push the subject.

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:36 am

so there's this girl who is fighting to get solar power and clean energy to be more important and she's starting to get popular and it's actually starting to happen and people are buying energy efficient cars and stuff but there's this oil company who stands to lose a lot if it becomes any bigger and they set out to destroy her basically and start digging through her past but can't find anything bad that she's done, so they send a person to befriend/pretend to love her (haven't decided) and it turns out she has some pretty dark secrets and they try and use them against her and she finds out the person who told them isn't the person they hired but someone from her family
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:22 am

Best Name in the Whole Wide World

What is (insert name here idfk)?
(Hejshwidbw) have been around for longer than most, although they keep their presence hidden. They were found when a small child came across them accidentally, looking for her lost toy. Mistaking one of them as her missing ragdoll, she scooped it up and took it home with her. The "toy" came to life and marched up and around, inspecting the family as they inspected it. Research soon followed, and more became know about (haha still no name). No one knows why (nope nothing) have not gone back into hiding.

What can they do?
(herpaderp) have the ability to "steal" memories, block them, replace them and even completely erase them. What they can do depends on the rarity of (trolololol). Their hands and feet can also be used as weapons when in danger.

What do they look like?
Most of the time, (megusta) have the appearance of a rag doll, with some minor differences. Their hands and feet resemble small blades, and while they are not sharp, they can be used as weapons when one feels threaten. They can not cause major harm or death, but they can wound an enemy. Their height ranges from one to twelve inches, and they take on the appearance of certain things. The majority has shown to take on forms of inanimate objects, such as bottles or stones. The second most common would be things found outside such as flowers or clouds. Some have shown to take on the form of words, but this has not yet been proven. A very small amount have animal like forms. When in the process of "stealing" a memory,  they change into smoke, and the shape of the smoke is based on their object of choosing.

[Not finished just yet idk if they need anymore other then drawings and junk]

© Ideas, Design and any (guess what still nothing) related belongs to me. Please ask permission before you use as this is a closed species.

Nankas are emotions of feelings that have gotten out of control and grow their own form. Usually act opposite to their owner, and must stay within a certain distance of owner or they will vanish back into their head until owner finds where they ended up. Are a constant annoyance when inside an owners head because they would rather be outside. Some children and all teenagers/young adults can be "abandoned". If their owner no longer feels the emotion on a regualr basis, or become to much like their Nanka, the Nanka will no longer seek refuge in their mind and search for a new owner. Some stronger Nanka can live on their own and care for themselves, but their life spans are generally shorter. Toddlers and weaker children dissaper from existence when abandoned. All Nankas have the apperence of monsters, with the exception of some rare Nankas who can appear a human.

Common: Stages 1-2, normal ghost like appearance, one color for ball
Uncommon: Stage 3 more humanish, very slightly ghosty, 2 colors for ball
Rare: Stage 4 can be all human, or have some ghost like traits, up to 5 colors

Emotions must be in similar catagorys and can not be mixed, and also can not be a dominant trait of their owners.

Four stages
Stage 1: Little balls of color, depends on emotion. Can be up to 4 colors. Most do not grow past this stage.
Stage 2: Size of a toddler, no taller then 4 feet. Requires care and must be within 3 feet of its owner.
Stage 3: Size of a small child, 6-10 years of age. Can take care of itself and must be within 10 feet of it's owner.
Stage 4: Size of a teenager/young adult. Can take care of self easily and can leave up to 20 feet away from its owner.
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum