*sits in a tree*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Dreams

5 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Crazy Dreams - Page 19 Empty Re: Crazy Dreams

Post  Francespsywaffle Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:52 pm

So, I was getting ready for school and Dad was like "I can take you," in a fucking little two seater biplane and I was like "How long will it take?" and he told me "Just a few minutes." So, cut back up into the apartment, from that last part where were putting the biplane together in the hall and getting ready to wheel it outside. I was going to the bathroom and had just closed the door behind me when I saw one of those by green caterpillars on the back of the door. You know these ones. Except it was black and looked shiny like a liquid. Well, I'm like "WTF?!" and really don't want to go to the bathroom now and it draws up onto the ceiling and over my head so, I decide I'm going to pee in the tub instead. Well, it crawls over my head again and turns into a puddle on the ceiling, that's also black. Just before it drops onto my head, I move out of the way. I go to tell Dad and he says he'll check it out. He's looking at it and it cuts to one of the towels on the bathroom door brushing up against it. The black goop gets on the door and completely covers it, dissolving it like acid. It had spread into puddles in the bathroom ceiling, nothing more. It starts to cover the entire house, disintegrating things, including Dad, and then it cuts to my mom, idk what happened to me, this parts more of a movie scene. And, she's surrounded by all the black stuff and a voice asks "Why are you doing this?" and she won't answer and it says "I'll do this to you too, if you don't answer!" and she shouts "Because, I love him!" and it all goes away and Dad is fine and stuff. Apparently, it was my Grandfather (Mom's side) and he wasn't very happy with her at all. And, my mom and dad are like both magically Asian, wth. And, cut scene, I'm out back with dad, and some cartoon character whom I forget, Glen from Familyguy maybe, and we try to fly the plane but, it won't lift off because of too much win so, we drive there instead, also with some cartoon character I think like Hank Hill and them, and some little old lady is driving and I'm like "Fuck, I'm gonna be late." I even off to drive and am told "No." Cut scene, I went to work, not school, and I'm just barely on time but, the punch clock isn't working so, we fill out a paper instead and I accidentally filled it out wrong and kept putting the wrong thing when I tried to fix it. Also, i went to check my schedule but, I had to squat to read the papers. Cut scene. I'm back on the line and it's like, a sweat shop set up and everything is coming so fast, I don't have time to grab it and sort it out. No one else is having that issue though. And, I end up being called into the truck to set things up on the line. I get some weird dog toy but, it actually belongs to some guy and I give it to a person and tell them "Pets," and they tell me "It belongs to chef [inaudible]" so, I just nod. This same chick and I go to the bathroom and we hear people arguing over this dog toy and one of them is Gordon Ramsey. So, we keep walking and go to the bathroom and I pick a stall but, when I close the door most of the door disappears except a strip further down and I decide, not going to the bathroom again. Cut scene. Leaving work now and I try to fix my punch a few more times since I wasn't late but, I couldn't seem to fix it and then I go to look at the paper on the wall and it's all scribbles out so, I put my name at the too but, decide fuck it and leave. Cut scene. I'm at my house playing FF IX, only my favorite ever, and I'm about ready to fight the boss. I don't think any other words came up in a text box except "You look fierce. Lets practice the art of magical sword dueling." Which, was funny in the dream, and still is now because, it was so cheesy. I get sucked into this fight and a real bad thunderstorm hits. The neighbor knocks on the door and yells "It's Ben!" and opens the door, phone in hand, laughing. It's late but, the light in the hall is off and I'm trying to figure out how I'm the only one with electricity. He asks what I'm doing and I tell him "Just playing a game. What do you need?" Well, my sister is with Ben and he called 911 and in my dream, you can contact all sorts of people with it. He called the military or something the first time and was like "Dude you can call the coast guard and ghost hunters too," and he dials again and we're put on hold. A loud clap of thunder and a huge lightning bolt hit while we're in the hall and everything is black for a moment. When I can see again there's a circle of black mages standing out from doing some sort of weird dance and chanting. Either for the rain or sun. Ben bangs on the glass to get their attention and I'm like "Don't do that, bad things happen when you scare them." So, he, I, my sister, and brother (whenever he got there) are watching them dance and ViVi, your black mage in FF IX steps into the center of the circle and does some weird dance. My sister shouts "Look, a rainbow!" I can't see it at first so, I stoop down to her level and can see it and it's changing colors. Well, Ben goes to see and is like "That's not a rainbow, that's the Aurora Borealis and we all stand there watching it. And, Ben says "This is a reverse aurora," and I say "A what?"

I woke up after that. I have no idea...
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:59 pm

Wut?

Admin
Admin

https://sitsinatreeforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:00 pm

I wish I knew. At least the laws of physics worked.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:01 pm

Guess that's good xD

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:03 pm

Well, the plane crashed, with me in it, not too high up once, but, I dislike when they don't work. xD
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:05 pm

I see xD

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:06 pm

Yeah but, I have no idea like at all... xD The only thing that makes any sense is the game because I have really wanted to play for some times now, need an emulator... But, I have played that game many times and that line is nowhere. Laughing my ass off
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:09 pm

Laughing my ass off

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:10 pm

I laughed about it in the dream and then I laughed when I remembered it. xD
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:13 pm

I see xD

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:15 pm

Well, it's a PS1 game so, no voices, text boxes.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:18 pm

Really? I had a few PS1 games that had voices.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:19 pm

It was one of the older PS1 games. Some of the ones like, right before PS2 came out had voices and that.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:22 pm

Oh, okay xD I don't keep track, I just play xD

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:24 pm

Awesome, shitty graphics. xD I remember Dad playing when I was little and I wanted to play and tried. I got pretty far... I remember all my characters names and use them every time I start it up. Like, I have to.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:27 pm

Laughing my ass off

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:29 pm

The graphics are shit but, the story is *__*. xD
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:32 pm

Graphic don't matter as long as you can tell what it is xD

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:37 pm

Exactly. xD
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:42 am

So I'm at the house alone, and it's in the evening. I hear a knock at the door so I go answer it. It's this really short, bald, and fugly guy and he just walks on in like he owns the place. I shove him out and slam the door, but he picks the lock as I walk away and runs off in the house so I don't have enough time to shove him back out. Apparently he's one of three things, murderer (doubtful), harasses people, or rapist. He's all up in my house and shit and I don't know where he is, and I go to get my phone, but then he shows up and I run off so I can make a call. But he follows. Eventually after he gets so fucking annoying, chasing me and shit, I grab a pen, and stab him with it. Then I stab him again and again because it's a pen and it doesn't do to much. But then I woke up.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:28 pm

Idk, it started out okay and just weird and then took a turn for the worst...

So, there's a park not too far from my house that use to have an abandoned building next to it. Well, in my dream, the building surrounded the park and the park was like a court yard. 

I'm at the store with this one guy from work and we're waiting for the bus on the bench, it's raining. It comes and we get on, a normal bus, to go, to go to school and there's a bunch of other kids I use to go to school with on there. So, we're driving and driving and we go past the park and building. I'm guessing it's some crazy graduation rite, since, it was the last day of our senior year in my dream.  The bus shrinks down, and we drive along the inside of the building, outside the windows and stuff with the pond of the park below until we come to a parking garage and we go inside.  The building is okay at first. Lit by the sun, offices with desks, normal. I ended up getting off the bus for some reason and had to chase it down inside, still shrunk. At some point, the bus crashes in a pile of sugar so, we all have to return to normal size. And, this is like, the night before the last day of school, we're going to a casual dance. Idk where the bus goes but, we're normal size, in the building at night... So, someone died in the crash and someone else, and a baby elephant got hurt really badly. (I have no clue. .-.) I ask someone where my knives are.. I get a pair if curved blades with blue handles and cross the over whatever or whoever is hurt and like mumbles things and water collects on the lower blade. I let the water fall onto the wounds and they heal.  The worse the wound the more water I need. And, this is very tiring. It's starting to get really dark at this point and some other people have gone off to explore the dark, and different, it like changed, building.  I didn't go look around at all we went through the parking garage and inside to the courtyard directly off of it. There were a few doors there and that was it. One door is closed and the other is cracked open and says "Hospice" on it and I immediately block off they door with like, some weird inscribed pedestal that's there. It's not too bad up to this point, other than they dying baby elephant, that I saved at least... Then, we go to leave... ... We've all had enough of the creepy stuff going on and were walking back down through the parking garage. We walk down the last ramp, and are almost outside but, there's people blocking the entrance and walking towards us. Someone yells "Zombies!" and the three of us turn around. Everyone else was still exploring at this point. And then, we turn around and there's people there will weird white masks so, we find a different way to run.  No matter where we turn, something is there to catch us.. At some point everyone catches up and we're just hell bent on not getting captured and getting the fuck out.  We turn this other corner and there's a chicken there and I'm like "Phew.." but, I blink and then the chicken is gone and there's some lady with a creepy smile on her face and no chicken. So, I high tail it.  The sun is finally starting to come up so, we run back to the entrance. This time, the zombies looks halfway normal and there's three or so big stacks of crates with like food and soda and stuff in them and we start throwing them at the zombies.  But, as the sun finishes rising, most of the zombies are normal people and I run outside where I see a bunch of other normal people and cheer that I made it. Now, we're all standing OUTSIDE of the building by the road waiting for the bus.  I get a cell to call my dad and ask him to take me to school and he like freaks that I'm not at school cause at this point it's almost 10:30 and I tell him I'll explain in the car, I'm not the only senior that's going to be late anyway. Like at least half of the senior class was there.. Now, someone, very stupid or brave I guess, lost something in the building and sticks a head through a window to go and get it. When they stick their head through the window, you hear all sorts of growling and heavy breathing and snarling. They jump through the window and you hear them yelling at the things and all sorts of crashes until they come back out with what they lost. At this point my dad come to pick me up to take me to school and the dream ends.

Two people in my group died...
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MarissaIsEpic Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:03 pm

First dream:
We were all living together in this place that had two bedrooms and a giant living room and Frances and Kintoshi were sharing the one room and Jessie, Tanna, and I were in the bigger room. Somehow Kintoshi knocked Jessie up, and Frances got real pissed and made Jessie switch rooms with her so that Jessie was eiwith Kintoshi and Frances was with Tanna and I. Frances turned lezzy and kept trying to be all weird, so I said no and she stopped and went on to Tanna who apparently doesn't know how to say no xD Tanna was crying like, all the time now, and I got annoyed and backhanded her and she got upset so we all had to change rooms AGAIN so it was me and Frances in the small room and everybody else in the bigger room. And then Tanna got pregnant, and Frances stabbed her and was like "No, you're mine!!" and we were all like calm it down, bleeding pregnant woman. I'm not really sure why, but Rose totally crashed my dream and stayed the night, so she slept out on the couch, and in the morning she was gone and Kintoshi was like "Yeah, she's probably pregnant." and I was like "DUDE, KEEP IT IN YOUR FUCKING PANTS." So I left for a few months, and when I came back FRANCES WAS PREGNANT TOO and Kintoshi was like "You're next." to me and I woke up THANK GOD.

And then before I went back to sleep I watched more Doctor Who which is a BAD IDEA and idk that was a fucking nightmare and I changed my mind, not describing that.
MarissaIsEpic
MarissaIsEpic

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:08 pm

Damn, he was in everyone's pants. xD
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:09 pm

I AM NOT A RAPIST!! xD

I WILL GET CASTRATED THERE. xD

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:13 pm

Okay so I was at like this carnival fair contest thing in the backyard or what looked like the backyard of where I use to live, and I had this really weird feeling, like my lungs were collapsing or something and my chest felt really tight, and I del like crying, but I dent know why. Blah blah walking around and there's this kid who just being an ass and he says something (idk what) but I just fo off and start wailing on him. I stop after a few seconds, run to the back door and into my old room that I use to share with Tanna and em and Jake edited we moved. I curl up on my bunk and am just beside myself. Then I hear someone say "Daddy's dead" Then it all shoot to the hous I live in now, it dark out and I start closing the blinds, but Em says to leave the open sober can see the vampires better. So we sit and wait, an when the vampires got close we all ducked down so they couldn't see us. This happen three times before like the boss of the vampires came up, and then Tanna wouldn't shut the fuck up, so the vampires started trying to get in so we all ran to hide in my room, and I was trying to get Em in before I locked the door but he just closed it an them I woke up.

No no no no no no fucking no.
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum