*sits in a tree*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Dreams

5 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Crazy Dreams - Page 20 Empty Re: Crazy Dreams

Post  Francespsywaffle Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:55 pm

I was talking to you guys, like normal, and Kintoshi said something about his Dad having issues at work with his bank and stuff and then, I got some weird phone call about it and had to go see what was wrong. So,mime lapse thing, whatever.  I'm out in front of a Target at like two thirty in the morning, and the police are there and I'm standing there, trying to figure out what's going on and eventually decide to walk over.  A policeman stops me and asks me what I'm doing there and I told him I got a weird phone call.   He hands me some papers and tells me I needs to go punch into, or something weird like that,  someone at the bank. And I ask him what he means.  And he tells me, it's basically irritating someone into telling me what happened, and to make sure I don't talk to any of those Mexican people. It's getting light out now, and I ask which bank and he points to the next parking lot over, so helpful, with some little building in it, surrounded by bigger ones.  I tell him I don't see it and Kintoshi walks over and points to it and tells me which one and I go to see these people.  So, I walk into the bank, and sure enough there are like American people or something loitering around and some lady sitting at a desk in front.  She's really nice and I talk to her and write on the empty line on my paper and I go back to the police and give him the paper. We're all leaving and I'm like wait a minute, since I'm there, and give Kintoshi a big hug. So, were just about to leave when some guy walks over with a similar paper to mine and talks to the policeman and then I'm holding mine again talking to him too, but, the line I wrote on is whited out and something else is written there, I don't remember what. And the policeman says someone must have been lying and takes the papers from us and sends up away for now. Time lapse thing. Mom walking down a street, looking around for Kintoshi's house, cause it need a place to stay, and I find this weird dueplex thing, where it's like a normal dueplex but, each side is two houses instead of only one. So, I walk into the left most side of it and look around by no one's there...  After a few minutes of looking around downstairs, I never go up at all in the dream, I meet a little girl sitting on the couch, watching TV. I ask her where everyone is and she tells me she doesn't know.  She couldn't have been older than five though so, I sit with her a few minutes and start to doze off.  I ask her if her mom would mind me taking a nap on the couch because, I had been up since the day before on the plane and it was afternoon again.  She tells me her mom would get mad because, I can't take a nap, her mom is awake, just in her room, reading.  So, I tell her alright and go looking around again..  I'm wandering and wandering, and find a huge, much too big for a dueplex, dining room with some butler guy, and we talk for a few minutes and he doesn't know where anyone is either.  But, he tells me I should be careful because I'm more of a stranger here and Kintoshi's mom is kind of protective and defensive.  I kind of just laugh at him and tell him, I don't know about being a stranger and he smiles at me. Back to searching.  I walk down a hall with lots if doors, one of them is open, kind of a messy room, with a sleeping cat in it. I keep walking and I find another living room. And, Kintoshi is laying on the couch and my uncle is sitting in the chair.  So, I walk over to the couch to sit with Kintoshi and we're both very excited to see each other and I sit on the couch with him and we cuddle and he asks me if this is better and I tell him yes. So, we're sitting there hugging and talking and his mom walks into the room and tells me hello and is really nice and stuff and says "You must be Frances," and leave again.  Time lapse thingy.  I must have gotten there in a Saturday and it as Suday now because, I'm talking about work on Monday and how I want to stay but, I don't want to miss work.  And Kintoshi and I are both really upset about me having to go and he says "This makes loving you hurt a lot more." We walk outside talking and the people in the second dueplex on his side are moving out and we don't really say anything to each other but, we both know, hey, why not move in there, it's still close to family but, we can still be together. So, he hugs me goodbye and I walk down the street to go get on my plane and get my things and I tell him "I'll be back soon." and we both smile.

And then, I woke up cause the room was really cold.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:34 am

Okay weird dreams I've had the past couple of nights

Day 1 (Monday)
Okay so I really really wanted chocolate milk, and I just remember this one part where I filled the glass with milk and kept trying to pour a little out but a lot would fall out so I filled it up again and put the powder in it and mixed it and it looked like chocolate milk but when I went to drink it out of a straw all I got was the powder part and the rest turned into water
And I woke up at like 4:45 am

Day 2
Some weird apolaticpt dream where this little girl was listing ways to kill people and and I told tanks to go in the house and she went through this weird shelf thing and it all ends up being a show and we go to the store and then it really happens

Day 3
There was a bunch of kids I didn't know telling me a story about this purple lady who killed people in the night and the first time I woke up in the dream I felt really scared an like she was standing right next to me and then I woke up again and was thing how it wasn't real and then I woke ip for real

Went back to sleep at like six and
I was playing this really weird ass game and I was in a house with like a lot of rooms and one room was this weird peacock room that had a desktop I think with the creepy game and another room with bright blue walls and shelfs and it had this really weird baby doll that kinda looked like Jesus Christ and it kept talking so mom took it's head off and then it turned into a picture that made faces and mom put it up by her wedding picture and the wedding picture fell and the face pictured smiled and then mom put the wedding picture back and the face picture made a grimace and then in the bathroom if I left an empty glass and came back later it will be filled with water and one other room that had this creepy baby doll that followed you around the room with it's eyes and only I noticed and there was this one part where I was at this weird pal thing with some other people who I think are from the other dream and we went into this weird mental hospital place where there was this old guy who they called the witch and his room was real rusted kinda like a room in silent hill and they said that he made bad things go away and or room where I didn't like going in I think it was like some kind of basement and then the game had this one part I remember where it was like an ant hill tunnel thing and there was this little kids doll that looke like a woman with one arm missing and it was a gray color and then was this weird all gray man doll that looked like it was sitting down but it's knees were really high up and it walked across like that never getting up to this bone thing and that was it
And when I woke up I had this feeling like something really bad was gonna happen

Last edited by ninjawafflekitty on Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:37 am

It's hard to edit cause on the iPod but the last dream I woke up at like 4:58
Oh and when I wen back to sleep there was this one part where I was chasing a cat because he forgot who I was and I wanted him to remember and I think I kept calling him Jimmy but then the Legendaries from diamons and pearl flew across the sky and a giant jirachi landed and walked away

Last edited by ninjawafflekitty on Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:20 pm

Idk what you're smoking, but share. xD
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:23 pm

I don't smoke okay xD But yeah xD
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:24 pm

Well, idk, seems like it. xD
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:29 pm

It really does xD
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:13 pm

So, I was coming home from work, on my bike, (I do not own nor know how to ride a bike) and was going through town. I really sucked, kept skidding past red lights and stuff, physics didn't work for me in the dream, bikes don't skid through intersections like that. I was going down one hill and ended up going to fast, even though I was using the brakes and, I skidded through the intersection and crashed. It switched to a third person view and I saw myself hit the ground and the bike crumpled up, like bad video game physics and then, I woke up at my sister's friend's house on the couch. I had trouble talking but, managed to get by point across and got what I needed to bandage myself up. Her friend's house was really dark and kind of creepy looking. Her dad was some fat guy sitting at a computer who didn't say anything and there was some weird little boy watching TV, I just wanted to get the fuck out. My sister and her friend were the only normal two, never saw her friends mom.. So, I get myself put back together and figure I have to walk the rest of the way home but, when it get outside there isn't anything wrong with my bike. I decide I'm going to try again and get on it but, first it's not out and I want to stop at the ice cream place. When I ride past, it's not there. I'm confused and look around for a few minutes but, nothing. I figure they just moved and I'll stop at the gas station at the top of the hill. I get to the gas station and there's more of those weird people and then Dad was a prick and had to have something out of my room and scared me awake.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:51 pm

So, I was walking along, doing my own thing, came across a caravan and joined like, a traveling circus. There was some lady, who had singing animals, there were 4 but, I only remember the chicken and aligator, Elaine as there, and some black guy, and there was a Veloceraptor and a very small brontosaurus. They were getting ready to leave town and dad came with us to this yard sale place in the park, when I joined but, two guys wanted to kill the Dino's and sell them to some collector and in the process of saving the dinos we got stuck in the park with some people and then some lady came and was the queen of whatever and there were a bunch of guys in armor with her. And we were Al expected to bow to her and my dad wouldn't and she was going to kill him until I stood up and then they were going to "fan" me and it was like this plastic thing for smacking and I guess it as suppose to hurt a lot but, it didn't so like, they upgraded(?) it a few time and threaten to kill me if I didn't sit the fuck back down at my table so, eventually I just sat. But, one of the dinos had run off and I wanted to go it and ride it back over like, talk about mounted infiltry. So, Elaine said she'd tell me when it was safe for me to duck under the table and make a break for it. But then, I woke up.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:23 pm

So, I had this dream last night and like, we were our RP people but, we used this site to talk and we all knew each other outside of it too like, everyone was a real person. And we met up at some strange old ladies house because Fade went missing and hadn't posted in like four days and I was really upset and we all thought she could help. And then, like, there was this streak in the sky and a bunch of birds fell and the old lady said it was mama and we were like okay well, maybe we haven't seen him at all because it's too dangerous to fly right now if she's killing things in the air like birds but, that still doesn't explain why he hadn't been online at all and I looked to see and he had been on long enough to change his avvie once on the fourth day but still had t posted and we were all going to look for him to save him from mama and then I woke up.

Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:39 pm

So it was like this apocalyptic dream and I think my parents were gonna get eaten by something and told me to take of of em jake and Tanna, so we went traveling the world and stuff and everyone was basically dead for like three years and as I got older Em got all dicky on how he wanted to leave and he shouldn't be stuck with us, so I got a bunch of survivors together and left them in a safe place with water and food, and told emerson "fine if you think your so great take care of these people" and then me and jake and tanna leave and like five years later we meet up with this other civilization and they've been thriving and jake falls in love with some girl so he stays and then like two years later up by where Kinto lives there was another civilization and Tanna wanted to stay because of some guy so I left again by myself and I ran into Kinto, and we had this big party and went looking for Frances and when we found her we went back to Jake's civilization where he was like the big general dude and he was all cool and shit and Frances and Kinto stayed and I left again and found Marissa, and she had two little girls and a little boy with her, so I took her back to Jake's civilization and went back to check on emerson, and on the way I found this really cute little girl who was like three and she never spoke a word, just kinda stared into your soul so I keep her and named her Lacy and once I got to Em's little place he had fucked up to where something had gotten in and killed like 95% of his people and he was really upset and he had this little boy with him who also didn't talk and him and Lacy became friends and I helped Emerson rebuild his place and he became a better person and shit and raised the boy as his kid and then like two years later I found this part for this coke bot my dad has and he never finished fixing, and I got it all up an working and I was being depressed and then lacy took my hands and did this thing and my dad just appeared and told e I had done such a good job and that I needed to watch the kids, and then he patted me on the head and disappeared and it turned out Jake's wife was pregnant and so was Tanna and I went to see Tanna and I told her ''wow you're really pregnant" and she had her baby and died in childbrith and I was super depressed and mad because Lacy wouldn't do the thing and like a week later she did and Tanna said "Sorry I didn't come sooner, being dead is hard" and to wait until her kid was three and then keep her with me, and then Jakes wife had their kid and they were fine, and then there was two main civilazations and that made me feel uncomfortable so I told everyone we were gonna branch off, and no one really wanted to but i was like this giant badass or whatever so they listened and I set them up allover the world and estabiliised routes so where they could trade and stuff and Frances got pregnant too and there was this big celebration when the kid was born and Kinto was like this farmer guy and Frances were helping with food and stuff until she were not pregnant and then she was trying to get the electricity back on and some crazy shaman lady predicted that Frances's kid was super important
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:43 pm

So, there are those spinners on IP. Well, in my dream there was one for the ICE Store too. You could win 5, 10, 100IC, or a limited IC food or item and the last space was infinite IC. Everyone talked about how they only ever got 5IC and, just hearing about the wheel, I decided to try. I won the infinite IC.

I don't know, I just remember. xD
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:06 pm

So, a new Pokémon movie had just come out, yay! So, I was in an airport, with my DS, talking to Kintoshi and watching the movie.  Every time my dream would flipped over to the movie I WAS IN THE MOVIE.  So, in the not movie part of my dream, it was pretty normal, didn't do much special, I didn't ever even find out where I was going but, there were a few clues that I was going to see Kintoshi.  Then, in the movie part or the dream...  So, I guess I'm in Ashes places and a bunch of people I know are supporting characters and we're traveling to the next city by plane.  Tickets are really expensive but, you can get discounts in four different ways (I don't remember them but, the discount would pop up above the desk attendants head for you to see and there were four, each with the different discounts.) And, there as this one boy who couldn't afford it but, if you beat the elite four, you got to ride for free.  They were based in the airport in an unused terminal.  So, the boy went to face them. I was on my plane when this as happening, on my way to wherever. There was a glass bottom in my plane that we covered with a blanket because some of the people didn't like looking out of it but, I was napping with Pikachu.  Then it cuts back to the boy.  So he walks into this room, it's really small but, they're all standing in there with this weird machine over the is heads and it like picks them up and puts them in front of the boy. He calls out his pokemon, which is some crazy looking eeveelution.  It looks kind of like a bug but, whenever the movie closed up on it's face it's eyes were slanted lines of stitching.  So, the first lady, all four were girls, calls out an Espion.  The boy's pokemon just breaks all the psychic attacks and isn't phased, beats the Espion and the person is moved away and the next person is put in place.  So, at this point, it cuts to not the movie and I had dozed off, not feeling well, it was commercials though so, I didn't miss anything.  Was still waiting for my plane. Told Kintoshi I wasn't feeling good, he said he wasn't either and I told him that was okay. Dozed off and it cut back to the movie.  The next lady calls out a leafion and this where she it really weird.  The boys Pokémon gets this really evil look on it's face and then integrates itself into the machine. It turns black and shoots like, black tenticals that stick to and coat the side of the room before it does the same to the machine.  It doesn't dissolve but, melts, into the machine and shoot circuits it so it can control it.  The boy looks mortified and it cuts back to my plane.  We were all just chilling, and then, our plane starts to take a nose dive and we can't do anything about it.  So, I climb up on top of the plane with someone, Brock I think, and we call out some Pokémon, I had a Charizard, to help but, they can't. There's no air for them to fly, they can only slow the fall.   It's not affecting any people only Pokémon.  Venonat, whoever thought that could help us, almost tumbled off the outside of the plane but managed to climb back up and was sitting by my arm which had a watch in it.  It as acting like it knew something wasn't right but, we couldn't figure out what.  It cuts back into the cabin, I'm sitting there and Jordyn is panicking, telling me Pikachu is dying! So, I'm in tears and I don't know what to do so, I'm just sitting in the cabin holding him.  At some point the plane lands so, we didn't die, didn't make it to our destination either. And, Pikachu's fur is turning blue, I suppose kind of like a person does from lack of oxygen (?). Jordyn mentions his ears drying up, I don't know what that means.. (I'll spare the rest of the details because, I can't even handle.) And a couple people in the plane walk over to me.  Then it cuts back out to the real world, where I am also sobbing.  And, Kintoshi said, "I saw the Pokémon movie, be careful.  How are you?" and I told him, "Still not feeling good and watching the rest right now.." And, at this point, the movie goes to credits and I'm yelling at it because, seriously, what the flying fuck, Pikachu died.  I was watching the credits for maybe that extra thing after them, hoping he was still alive but, I woke up before the credits finished and, it had one of the picture montages to go with the credits and he wasn't there either..

I woke up, clinging, to a stuffed animal and feeling like I was going to break down.  I don't know if you can consider it a nightmare but, it was still scary.

I left out some minor details because it would have made the story even longer.  Like, Sylvester Stallone was my plane pilot in the movie, my dad and Uncle Frank were on the plane in the movie.  On the way to the air port we were walking with professor oak and there were some new Pokemon.  My favorite was the weird Mime Jr.  It was like, all black in clothing and stuff, like a goth Mime Jr. A lot of the new pokemon in the movie were just differently colored/designed older ones and I distinctly remember while the movie was going on I had the thought "Nintendo must finally be running out of ideas.." I got a little bit of a ticket discount.  And, I was hugged by Sylvester Stallone.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:40 pm

So, I was sitting at the dining room table playing with Marcus and Jordyn started calling him L and I got really pissed off at her for wanting to change the cat's name and we got in this really big fight because she waned to rename all the cats after Death Note characters.

Migraines suck but the dreams they cause... xD
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Thu May 08, 2014 3:16 pm

Okay so, Dad, Jordyn and I were at some part.  In the middle of the park there were these two weird vending machines with candy and surf boards in them.  Everything in the vending machines was 60 cents.  Well, we didn't have any money but, Jordyn was hunger.  I guess this is some post apocalyptic place cause, there was nothing around.  One of the machines spit out some coins and had a jammed dollar in it so, we gave the money and give it to Jordyn and she went to pick something to eat.  The ground started to shake.  We looked around and there was a Tank so, we made Jordyn wait cause we needed to kill it.  I killed the Tank with a popgun

The end. xD
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:19 pm

We went up to visit Grandma and Uncle Jay and, I went out to spend the night at Alexis' house.  And, we were all sitting at the dining room table eating dinner or something and there was one of those really big she case windows to the right of the dining room table so, we could look out next to it while we were eating. There was like five people there. And, someone sees something out the window so they go over to the window to look and, they say something about a weird blue light.  So, we all get up to look and there, a big blue light four smaller ones chasing a helicopter.  The helicopter comes down and hovers and sweeps back and forth in front of the big window so they can see inside and then they take back off and get shot down by the blue lights.  Everyone was freaked and I called Dad.  And, I told him, that I had something to tell him but, it would have to wait until he came to get me because, I didn't know if they tapped the phone like or not and, he was kind of confused and kept asking what so, eventually I just told him cause I was freaked out. And then, we cleaned up and went to bed.  I was staying in one of the guest rooms and I heard footsteps and screaming and shouting and stuff.   And then, someone shot through my window so, I dived down and hid around the side of the bed that was closest to the wall.  A few more shots flew three the wall and that's when I crawled to hide around the side of the bed.  I heard someone talking about "loading them up in the truck."  Then I heard them drive off and everything was creepy quiet so, I went to see. Everyone was gone.  I didn't know what to do and, it cut to the next day and everyone was back but, they still hadn't taken me.  Someone at the house gave me a letter.  It was a yellow envelope that had a yellow paper in it that said something like, "The US military has found information on the murder of your mother.  Please contact us immediately." and then there was little white piece of paper with my contact information on it."  Obviously that wasn't true but, the only reason I wasn't taken is because I didn't live there and they didn't check the guest bedroom because, they were taking the residents and didn't know I was there.  So, I finish reading my letter and walk out to the kitchen and, I ask Alexis if I could ask her something and told her it was okay if I didn't want to answer and she said it was okay. So, I asked her "What did they do to you?" cause everyone was acting really weird and, she told me "They made me not be able to see things."  and I asked her if there was anything else and she just nodded but she would tell me and, I asked her if she didn't want to talk about it and she nodded and just about burst into tears.  I called Dad and told him he needed to come get me now and he wanted to know why. I told him I'd explain in the car but, we needed to go.  The dream cut again and we were driving, I don't know to where to we were just driving like we were going to hide.  I had kept the paper and stuff.  And, we pulled into this restaurant place cause, we were hungry and, there was this weird lady.  She looks at me and says, "I know, I can see stuff too." and we end up sitting at a table with her and taking. And, I told her what happened and she just kind of looked at me.  She told me, that I needed to hide because they were looking for people like us. And then I woke up.

Rolled over after about fifteen minutes and I went back to sleep. Then, I was on a totally different plant cause, Dad sent me to keep me safe from the military and, I'd be able to come home someday, just not yet but, it was the only place I could hide because, they were actively hunting me. So, these alien people took me to their planet and, I guess sometime before I was shipped off, Dad for married because I had some weird ass hyphenated name. The alien people were nice and I went and lived with them and enrolled in like, their schools and stuff. But, their schools were really creepy like all old and decrepit with flickering lights in the halls and stuff. And, I couldn't find my class so, I stopped to ask the first person I saw who was like, the janitor. He looked human but, he didn't act or sound like it and I was just like thanks and went to class. And I guess it was a math class... And then, I woke up again.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:12 pm

Jordyn and I were digging through the attic and found what looked like a really old iPad but, when you turned it on, it gave you a list of SCPs on a red screen. You could select one and it would take you to the place described on the menu. It had user ratings next to each of them 1-5 and then, a more detailed description such as what the place was like, what was there, how dangerous it was and what it did. A few of them, just changed the screen around and there was always a way to go back. You'd hit the yellow triangle with the exclamation point in it. A few more would take you to the place but, there was still always a way back. The last one, made a set of papers and a tape appear. I went downstairs to the kitchen and put the tape in the TV. (We don't even have a tv in the kitchen but hey). And, this video played for about fifteen minutes and then Dad got home so, I tried to turn it off but, it wouldn't turn off. I ended up playing twenty questions with him and finished watching the tape. But, I woke up before I got to see what the rest of that SCP did. There was suppose to be someone you talked to. Two someone's actually. The description was along the lines of "Do you wish you could bring loved ones back from the dead?" Yada yada yada... And then, since the video was over, I started going through the papers. And, it was a script/story type deal of them taking to me but, I woke up before that happened.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:15 pm

Like th weirdest part of the dream is the fact its like PG13 pretty close to r rated like brain slow down why

So first thing and I feel like I've seen this person before but like their-not-breathing-in-the-middle-of-the-night-while-I'm-trying-to-sleep seen. I'm pretty sure it was a boy but I couldn't say I was 100% sure more like 95% and I remember him being like tall like six ish feet maybe a inch shorter and he had like fluffy hair that was blondish or like dark blondish and these really pretty gray eyes, like almost sliver but still kinda cloudy and he was like buff but not super overly buff and he was like way jnto my poor little oc and she was just like "yea sure okay I guess" and like they were kinda going out I think but like she thought they were just really good friends but then something happened and im not sure but it felt like some time pasted and then straight into this one part where they were at her house and like I think her hand was down his pants (see this is what I mean brain chill out ) but like she hadn't wanted to or something but then Jason came inside and saw and like flipped out and like the next day she got pike the full on talk and shes was just like "dude no omfg" cause she was just really uncomfortable with the whole thing and he was just like "I disapprove let me kill him" and then a lot of other stuff happened that I dont remember but the last thing I remember was someone was really pissed
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:21 pm

We were in like this crazy ass amusement park type thing but it was like we had to fight our way through this whole maze like thing

But only one of us could do it at a time (you, me, emerson and jake) and me and emerson fought about it in the beginning but I won, and then we were all working together to get out and like we were getting surrounded and than like an alarm went off and everyone was panicking

So you and me went to this arcade place and you went ape shit in this trolley thing like you ripped it apart with your teeth (well to get it out because it was our way home I think???) Ando snapped this ladies neck and u like tore the other ladies hair off with your teeth

They was some alligator like thing with a chainsaw on its back that was blind but could hear and smell really well and it followed this giant ball thing

And some guy would just like randomly sprayed you with acid

And a vending machine that you could get stuff out of, like important things and I was always trying to get money out of them

I texted this to tanna so you refers to her xD
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:42 pm

We were going grocery shopping at Sam's Club (except in my dreams, Sam's Club is this really fancy, high end store always xD) and in the very center of the store there was a pit with like mini dinosaurs in it. You could fit them in the palm of your hand and I really wanted to take one home, but they said I wasn't allowed because they don't stay little forever. Never did find out what happens when they grow up... So, we finish our shopping and head outside. There's some other people in the street too, loading stuff into their cars, when this huge ass pterosaur flies overhead and everyone starts panicking because it's turning around and headed straight for us. I quickly suggest we head into the little patch of trees so it can't dove bomb us or anything, but it flies a lot faster than we run and it swooped down to charge us. I had to jump up, but I grabbed the bottom edge of its wing hoping to throw it off balance. Instead of that happening, it's wing like popped apart? The webbed part and the little hand thing came off and it stumbled, which gave us all time to beat up on it. Apperently that was a fairly normal occurrence since people know what to do. We figured if we could break the other wing it couldn't fly anymore since the webbing would be gone, but we were wrong! It stumbled again though and it broke part of the beak. It still managed to scoop like eight of the dozen of us up though and throw them to the ground. We managed to scare it off though and we went home. So, I'm freaking out in the car and we see another one across town diving down and then I woke up...
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum