*sits in a tree*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rant/Compain

+2
cookiemonster
Admin
6 posters

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Rant/Compain - Page 25 Empty Re: Rant/Compain

Post  ninjawafflekitty Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:18 pm

Long story short I can't use the computer or my DS because Jake ate a banana. Not even joking.

Since last night the neighbor gave us food, which was beef stroganoff and I don't like it because it makes me nauseous, so I didn't eat it and mom got on my cause "for acting like a spoiled rich kid who had a chef" and then said if I wasn't going to eat it then I couldn't eat anything else. I didn't really give a damn either way, so I stayed up a little with Jake and he ate a banana and left the Peel on the table. This morning mom yelled at me for eating it because Jake said he didn't and said I can't use anything
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:43 pm

That is such bull shit. She needs to back the hell up, seriously. A fucking banana.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:05 pm

Me: How much for the Egg bed, bench and chair?

SP:As I asked, make an offer. I really am horrible at making prices. If it was up to me I'd say a million but I doubt that's fair... o.O

[Got irritated right around here]

Me:How does 300k sound? I have some hybrids as well if you want.

SP:Yes, 300K is wonderful! Do you have any blue roses?

Me: I have two.

[She said that she didn't want to take my only two blue roses, and I told her I had four because I'd never sell all my roses, and she deleted the comment]

SP: Please don't be angry. I can't find them. I'm SOOOOO sorry. Can I offer you anything for your trouble? Some blue roses, perhaps? I'm SOOOO sorry -- I must have sold them by accident...

Me:Don't worry about it.

SP: Just kidding, I found them. Whoa, I'm such a loser. Are you still interested?

[Didn't answer because I was buying them from someone else]

SP: Gates are open, if you still want them - I'm so sorry for the mix up.

Me: No thank you.
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:14 am

Me: I saw your VT, and you aren't supposed to offer besides what you're asking for so that's why I'm sending a PM :)
I don't have Molly, but I can offer the ice set, princess set and weeding set plus bells! If you're willing to wait until tomorrow, I can also give you the sloppy set, pave set and 7-11 set!

FireflyCo12: If you're not supposed to offer anything else in a VT it's for a reason. This is the same as commenting. Sorry, not allowed.

Me: Well, it's just on the boards, I'm not sure if it's the same for sending PM's. But I understand if you don't want too.

FireflyCo12: I don't trade with dupe-ers anyway, what a way of getting what you want.

[Sent after]

FireflyCo12: Rereading that I sound rude >.< sorry I didn't meant to, but you're not supposed to do this

Me: Just so you know, I have paid for all my sets that I dupe. I only dupe sets so that I can help other people and have giveaways for people who want them so that I can make another person happy. The only reason I wanted to pick Beau up was for my friend because he is a dreamie of hers. If you have a problem with me being a duper then that's fine, but you should consider why a person does something before you judge them for it.

Last edited by ninjawafflekitty on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:59 pm

Jake said none of his games were working, so I was gonna fix it and when i told mom he had been downloading stuff again, it's my fault "because I don't want him doing anything" and "I get mad when someone lays a finger on it" and "I don't understand why you don't just let me buy your own"
Um, one your going to hold it over my head until I die like with everything else, two I rather the money go to more important things like um food plus work stuff for dad, and three she never gets what I want, she gets whatever she feels like and four if she really wanted to get me one she doesn't need my permission.
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Sun May 18, 2014 10:21 pm

So, I out a pic of that hat up. Yeah, whatever, I 95% of the time look pissy so, that's normal.

Comes along said Jack Ass (JA) for sort.

JA: Are you female? Because if you are, you're repulsive..
Me: Thank you.
JA: No, honey. It's not a compliment. Do you put any effort into your appearance at all?

Well, excuse me. I'm pretty sure that the post was about the hat, number one. Number two, it's Sunday and I have nowhere to go so, why would I dress up? And three, who gives a fuck? Have you nothing better to do with your life? I'm sorry I don't conform and wear make-up and do my hair and paint my nails and smile even when I'm pissy. Go fuck yourself.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Sun May 18, 2014 10:26 pm

Well that's really fucked up. Like, why would you do that, do you just like to be an asshole??
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Sun May 18, 2014 10:28 pm

I took it down because they wouldn't leave me alone. I don't really care what they think but, seriously? Yeah, I have a decent amount of acne scars but, that's not exactly my fault and I rather have those than smear shit on my face to hide them and end up with bad acne again. Whatever, I have a really awesome hat.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Sun May 18, 2014 10:33 pm

I sure as hell bet they wouldn't want someone on their profile telling them they were repulsive. At least have some consideration. Their just jealous cause your prettier then them and the only way they can make themselves feel better is to call other people that.
Their probably jealous of your hat too.
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Sun May 18, 2014 10:34 pm

I really didn't know what to say other than thank you and it must have thrown them off because they didn't reply for like an hour.
I like my hat. xD Fuck them, my leg hurts, they have no idea.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Sun May 18, 2014 10:39 pm

I wish people like that will fall into a muddy ditch and be stuck there the whole day.
It's cool xD Yea.
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Sun May 18, 2014 10:40 pm

I bet you that's what happened and they hit the ground so hard their face got smashed and now they look like a pug.
I need some pretty paper to make a good one. xD
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Sun May 18, 2014 10:42 pm

I like the sound of that too.
Oooo xD
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Mon May 19, 2014 10:24 pm

So, you guys remember Patty. I spotted her $200 around Christmas to take care of the kids and she paid me right back. The court lady cut a deal with her that if she paid $200 tomorrow and $200 next month, she could keep fighting for the kids. Well, she has the $200 until her ass hole ex beat the shit out of her and she ended up in the emergency room. So now she's going to get a restraining order but, now she's short to take care of the kids because of that dick wad. I'm gonna spot her again and she'll give it back the paycheck after next. She told me I was her last resort. Her and her current even went and got Oxys to sell from his mom but, couldn't sell the, because of the meth clinics up where they planned to and that would have been $100 dollars for them. They drove down to Baltimore yesterday on $18 to scrape up some money and ended up with $30 to travel back on. Her ex is a fucking controlling prick and I want to at stab him in the eye. She just wants her kids back and this ass hole is trying to fuck it up so she can't have them just out of spite. None of them are even his.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Mon May 19, 2014 11:06 pm

Yeah, the nice lady. And how the fuck is the judge gonna even let that asshole fight for the kids who don't belong to him after he did that to her, he's clearly abusive. Plus, the judge should be smart enough to see what's going on and force the asshole to pay alimony out of the ass.
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Mon May 19, 2014 11:08 pm

Her ex just doesn't want her to have them because he's mad at her. He's not even a part of the whole thing. He could seriously fuck it up though and she could lose them. Like, she's trying to sell fucking drugs just to pay a court deal off. She tried that BEFORE asking me for help because she hates bothering people for money.

Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Mon May 19, 2014 11:21 pm

I hope he get's everything he has coming to him. One, he has no right to try and take her kids since they aren't even his and he's doing just to upset her, and two he should be in fucking jail for putting his hands on her. I wish someone could acknowledge the fact that she's actually trying to take care of her kids when just about every other person on earth is trying to get rid of theirs.
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Mon May 19, 2014 11:24 pm

He was SUPPOSE to go to jail except the fucking lady at the courthouse let him off with paying $20/$2000 of child support because he "made an effort." You know who's money it was?? It was Patty's for gas and he fucking stole it!

I hope his ass ends up in prison. I know Patty busted his jaw because he grabbed her by the neck and she haymakered him in the chin.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Mon May 19, 2014 11:29 pm

Omfg he seriously isn't in jail who the hell is this lady she needs to be fired. How is that even an effort??? And if it is, why can't Patty pay ten dollars out of the 400 she should be paying because she would technically be "making an effort". He deserves a hell of a lot worse than prison,but that would be a good start.

Good, I hope Patty is gonna be okay. Is she gonna press charges other than the restraining order? Make sure she files a report because she can take that to the judge to show he's unworthy of parenthood, and if that doesn't work she can take it above the judge and say the judge is neglecting evidence for a domestic violence and possible child abuse. Because if he did it to her, who's to say he won't do it to those kids?
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Mon May 19, 2014 11:32 pm

Seriously..

She's one of those people that the police don't even want to fuck around with so like, she could call them up and be like "Get your patty fay ass down here," and they would no questions asked. Yeah, he has to pay ALL of the medical bills for everything. She just needs to the restraining order yet and she's set.
Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Mon May 19, 2014 11:35 pm

Good, there should be no reason for that judge to even consider giving him custody because of what happened. It's good the police know too, since it'll be easier for her when they take him to court. I hope the restraining order comes through real quick, because if he violates it at all his first stop will be jail.
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Francespsywaffle Mon May 19, 2014 11:36 pm

I hope they just put his ass in jail.

Francespsywaffle
Francespsywaffle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Mon May 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Me too.
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  ninjawafflekitty Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:16 pm

So Mom and Dad went somewhere, and I'll say after half an hour or so and Tanna asked me to make her a peanut butter tortilla, so I did. Jake some how found out that she had one, so he went and started to make himself one without telling either of us. He's not supposed to use the stove, so I told him not to so he called Mom. Once they got home Jake told them that Tanna and I ate if front of him and wouldn't make him one.

Okay one, all he had to do was ask me and I would have made him whatever he wanted, especially since mom and dad weren't home. Two, I haven't eaten hardly anything other then crackers because I throw everything up, and three he didn't even come outside of his room until after Tanna had finished, and four I made him cucumbers after he called.
ninjawafflekitty
ninjawafflekitty

Back to top Go down

Rant/Compain - Page 25 Empty Rant/Complain

Post  Popup_1232 Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:33 pm

I'm just so pissed off and upset. One of my family members hate my bf and wants me to break up with him just because he's low class. First, he's applying for a lot of jobs everyday. Second of all, he's going to start going to college for a year later. I can't deal with fucking bullshit in my house anymore. I really can't. One day, I was cuddling outside with my bf. I was on top of him cuddling and kissing. One of my family members caught me doing that and lost their shit. I can't even walk on one block with him without them losing their shit. It's not fair. I'm a grown ass woman (psychically). It makes me mad, that I can't even do whatever I want to do. I can't go on a walk with my man without any complaints at home. It's pain in the culo (ass in Spanish). I swear to god if I get my license and have a job, I'm going to lie to my parents that I'm going to work and then secretly go on dates with my bf. I can't deal with the fact of one of my family members saying "Oh he's low class. He's a slacker. He doesn't do anything". He's trying his best to stay on the top. I know he is. I can't stand when people talk shit about my baby bear because it makes me upset. I can't wait to move out, I can't deal with the bullshit in my house anymore. Smfh.
Popup_1232
Popup_1232

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum